Thread: Sony PSP Review

Blog Entries

Default Sony PSP Review

The folks over at GBAx.com have posted a review with many pictures of the new Sony PSP console, heres a small part of that review:[br][br]The PSP runs quite amazingly from CD, mini CD's go into the back and load up just like on a PS2. Load time is minimal and you don't really notice. It can also load from a memory stick and the value pack comes with a free 32M one. Put video (most codecs) or music (mp3 etc.) on there and it will play that too. Looks like it may be able to boot homebrew as well, but no firm word on that. [br][br]There are 4 face buttons with 2 shoulder buttons, a digital joypad and an analogue one, start, select, music, screen, volume + and -, Home, hold, open, power and reset buttons. There is an earphone socket, USB port and a 5V in socket for charging. Quite an amazing amount isn't it, and you don't even notice them they are so neatly designed onto the console. [br][br]Read the rest of the review at GBAx.com.[br][br]Check out more PSP news at PSP News

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: Sony PSP Review

whoa nice review musta taken long tiem can i use for me sitE?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sony PSP Review

the person who owns that site will not give permission to use his review, you can do a newspost like what i did but not pinch the whole review

Thread Information