Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1164

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

DCEmu Newbie

About the speed, I think I have some idea why. Will take a look but I don't think I could be able to modify as I don't know too much of C# but that's a good point.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all,
    Does GMDL can convert existing cash to GPSFS ?
    I have more than 16 Gb cash in 1,6 millone tiles, it is "QRST"- files jpg lied in 18 Zoom folders. I have
    separate cash for satmap, hybrid.
    is it possible ?

русский.

DCEmu Regular

GMDL .11b

http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl.html

Google Maps fixed as a source (map, hybrid, China, MapMaker)
    Output to iPhone fixed (hybrid and sat now work) - nothing done for OS 3.0 yet

(if somebody could upload a sample 3.0 com.apple.Maps.plist and MapTiles.sqlitedb, if that changed as well, that would be great since I think the changes are quite minor and would literally take a few minutes if I had the sample files to look at. I'm staying with 2.2 for the time being so can't just get them myself.)

- will address other questions posted here over the weekend hopefully

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by in7ane View Post
    Can you somehow integrate GMDL with software like ITN Converter,since editing the routes manually is a big pain in the...you know?

DCEmu Newbie

in7ane, did you took a look at my mods from 05.10b version?

I've changed something about the Custom geodata. I don't know if the GMDL is used only for map download for MapThis!. If it does, I think the Custom geodata from CSV will work only for north hemisphere.

As the results from my tests on maps from US and BR, I think my mods could help (I had commented one line at GEOmain.cs and changed another one in other place that I don't remember now). Could you take a look if you have time?

Tks

DCEmu Newbie

I seem to be having problems downloading from OpenStreetMap...when I get the desired location and press "Pull Tiles" it automatically selects Google Hybrid maps...why is that?
    Last edited by dragon92; September 11th, 2009 at 10:53.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello guys, I would like to know what are the recommended zoom levels in order to have a decent map visualization in MapThis! and at the same time a small file size?

Thanks very much,

/Arkymedes

Hello,
    First I'd like to thank you, in7ane, for this great app!
    I have one question and I apologize if this issue's been talked about on the previous pages, as I haven't actually read all of the 114 pages:
    I use Windows 7 x64, and when I try to create the iPhone map from my downloaded files, it gives me an error that's attached to my message.
    As I understand, this is an error related to the 64-bit environment I'm using. How can I sort this out and have your great software working flawless, as before, once again?
    Thank you!

Doesn't anyone know a solution to my problem? Please?

DCEmu Regular

GMDL 0.5.12b - http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl.html

Confirmed as working with iPhone firmware 3.0.1 (make sure you click copy in, and use OfflineMaps_3.0_PREVIEW_iphoneos-arm.deb, move the map a bit if tiles do not load right away)

Google Maps Terrain (and others) fixed

binhusc's geodata changes from the 0.5.10b mod (southern hemisphere)

Le Pimpage, I think you may have to recompile (open GMDL.csproj and press the play button) for 64-bit (there is a free version of Visual Studio that you can do it with).

dragon92, OpenStreetMap works fine here, could you post step-by-step what you do and what happens

binhusc, your 10b geodata changes are in - thank you for fixing that!

Zubo, sqlite iPhone кэш в GPSFS конвертировать с GMDL нельзя, проблема в том что кэш использует 128x128 сегменты (а до этого 64x64), в то время как GPSFS 256x256, дополнительно проблемы так как кэш может покрывать не чётко определённые области.
    Last edited by in7ane; October 6th, 2009 at 00:11.

Thread Information