Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1164

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

DCEmu Newbie

Well guys, I got it anyway. Water areas dosen't matter for file size, cause they only exists in low resolution!

DCEmu Newbie

this is a nifty program but can you make the image size more compact less space?my psp dont have much memory. i want to get the whole philippines map. help?

DCEmu Regular

GMDL 0.5.13b

http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl.html

Pushing out a new version to draw a line under a bunch of minor updates. I am about to relocate abroad, so I will not have a chance to go through the forum messages right now (but I will get to them eventually). If something major breaks submit an issue on http://code.google.com/p/gmdl/

Changes:
    Kosmsnimki in the process of being fixed
    New custom sources and browser being worked on
    x64 support (replace System.Data.SQLite.DLL in the Debug directory with the one from the "x64 SQLite" directory)
    Google Maps Terrain fixed again (Mar 23, 2010)
    Random tile delay (optional, on average 0.075sec)
    More informative progress message (time remaining, tiles missed, updates when done)
    Detail selection screen improvements (button to uncheck all, number of tiles)
    Export of Transit Maps (iPhone app) compatible tiles from the View screen
    Google Transparent source (just the streets part of hybrid, useful for Google Earth overlays (note: GPSFStileserver keys on the map directory having "transp" in its name for non-overlapping display))
    Separate app: GPSFStileserver 0.3a (an http-server to serve GPSFS files as tiles and KML for Google Earth overlays) on http://www.in7ane.com/psp/

why is the map download so big

DCEmu Newbie

Hello and gud day deniska,

Ive got a psp fat and a generic low powered usb gps and I have been fascinated that this two can hook up.

Can this be really possible? IVE GOT CFW 5.5 and since yesterday searching for ways to do this. thanks for dropping bye.

DCEmu Newbie

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BETONG View Post
    Hello and gud day deniska,

Ive got a psp fat and a generic low powered usb gps and I have been fascinated that this two can hook up.

Can this be really possible? IVE GOT CFW 5.5 and since yesterday searching for ways to do this. thanks for dropping bye.

Well now ive got the mapthis 5.10 appearing very cool on my psp fat. now the next step-getting the generic usb gps connect to mini usb of psp.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm a newbie, but want to download the Orlando area for a trip from UK so that I can use it offline when in USA.

I can't seem to figure out how to customise the required area. The default area takes a very small area from the preview map.

Please could someone help, or direct me to a detailed tutorial.

David

DCEmu Newbie

Wink Noob Questions

First off, let me say I'm a noob I have just gotten into PSP homebrew - by accident - but it's great ! And thanks so much to Deniska and in7ane. I got the MapThis! and GMDL working and it's incredible. I'm trying to turn my PSP into a decent GPS device. The only questions I have (right now) are 1) can you use the maps compressed by the GMDLUtil in MapThis! with no problems or slowdown ? (the maps are very large) and 2) I tried Nieko's getroute link/script and it's very sweet. How do I get a route into my MapThis! on the PSP ? Do I download the HTML file and put it in the map directory ? Thanx much !!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Noob Questions

Oops ! I jst found the answers in the "Yet another FAQ for MapThis! thread. Excuse please.

hey just a though... if you made this little thing an eboot, with a simple set of tools, well... this site would be loaded with uploaded maps like crazy. whataya thing?

Thread Information