Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

DCEmu Newbie

the directions look like
    40.714181,-74.006307,and head towards Hudson St/James Burroughs Triangle for 314 yrd.,You start at Chambers St,

Can you make them:

You start at Chambers St and head towards Hudson St/James Burroughs Triangle for 314 yrd

Can you also take the miles after the coords?

40.714181,-74.006307,MILES OR YARD HERE,You start at Chambers St and head towards Hudson St/James Burroughs Triangle for 314 yrd,

in source the miles or yard are everytime between
    </div></td><td class="rlr2"> 5 min<br> 2.92 mi</td></tr>.

DCEmu Regular

Google and Ask hybrids are now in, replacing the useless transparent options (keep in mind that the preview only shows the transparent layer, and re-downloading the combined tiles is not enabled).

Mid-midpoints for Google directions have now been added (you can get a continuous path that follows the road exactly). To have the path midpoints but not the mid-midpoints delete the contents of the create intermittent value field.

nforce100, the Map24 directions now have the time/distance in the first line.

screenshot:
    http://homepage.mac.com/f.levin/psp/gmdl0.2.13a.jpg

source and exe (in /bin/debug/):
    http://homepage.mac.com/f.levin/psp/gmdl0.2.13a.zip

DCEmu Newbie

one last thing:

can you make that you could choose if you want
    time only
    distance only
    nothing
    time and distance

and

That you can choose self terms that you want to cut out of the route. like a box where you can write in.
    Cause some austria streets have very loooong names. thanks a lot for map24 addon

have you tried if you could save the map files while downloading directly on the cardreader/psp ? copying needs so long time.

Quote Originally Posted by in7ane
    Google and Ask hybrids are now in, replacing the useless transparent options (keep in mind that the preview only shows the transparent layer, and re-downloading the combined tiles is not enabled).

Mid-midpoints for Google directions have now been added (you can get a continuous path that follows the road exactly). To have the path midpoints but not the mid-midpoints delete the contents of the create intermittent value field.

nforce100, the Map24 directions now have the time/distance in the first line.

screenshot:
    http://homepage.mac.com/f.levin/psp/gmdl0.2.13a.jpg

source and exe (in /bin/debug/):
    http://homepage.mac.com/f.levin/psp/gmdl0.2.13a.zip
    Nice work with image manipulation for hybrid maps...

DCEmu Newbie

i posted this before 2 days but it gone under

@deniska

Can you make it that i could choose the size of the font at the routing function and if i want the attention triangles left and right in the config.txt ? cause at long text you could only read 5 words at beginning. thanx

DCEmu Newbie

nice work, and thanks for these addon's

DCEmu Newbie

i cant seem to download the Google hybrid map.

also was wondering, could you add a feature to be able to cancel a download?

DCEmu Newbie

I like the local.live because each midpoint tells you how many more miles to go till you reach your next turn. the only problem is that the midpoints don't fallow the road correctly witch you've already explained why. but is there a way you could add this feature to Google? so that each midpoint tells you how many miles there are before you reach your next turn?

Quote Originally Posted by nforce100
    i posted this before 2 days but it gone under

@deniska

Can you make it that i could choose the size of the font at the routing function and if i want the attention triangles left and right in the config.txt ? cause at long text you could only read 5 words at beginning. thanx
    The problem is that the length of text is limited to 37+59 characters... I load the 400 POIs closest in memory, to make access/rendering fast, so if I increase the length of text, I'll probably need to decrease the number of POIs to preserve memory... Besides, I am having problems reading smaller fonts while driving...

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for "Google Maps Download", in7ane, great job

Thread Information