Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

in7ane, here is some suggestions to make your tool even better (feel free to disregard ;-)) :
    1) removing old/legacy stuff - to clean up the space on screen (for example, i doubt that anyone uses [oGPSFS] button
    2) display download progress (%) on taskbar while minimized
    3) Help baloons, for main labels/components
    For instance, not too many people know what "No GPSFS" check box really means and weather they need to check it..so little explanation (read from some config file?) would reduce the number of questions/complains that people post...

DCEmu Newbie

Hey in7ane...I was busy for few days..and when I got back to your prog..I had a really nice surprise.Glad you took the trouble to implement my suggestion...I really love your prog...hope that I'll be able to give more recommendations after trying out this new version.Thanks alot...you and deniska are up there with DAX and Booster in my eyes....GREAT WORK GUYS...

DCEmu Newbie

To in7ane
    Thanks you huge at me all has turned out, except for this get numbers too works it is just necessary x and y to divide on 2...

But now other problem when I press Pull Tiles there is a map and some levels of approximation 64x 32x 16x 8x 4x 2x 1x, first and last I cannot remove, and others 32 16 8 4 2 when on what that of them I remove a mark, at opening on PSP which I have not chosen empty white background that levels shows

How to make at a map a black back background as you has made in the map which at you hangs

DCEmu Newbie

To deniska :

Thank you for your relpy, i now get the map be able to view if i use map this v0460 running 1.5 , however, if i use map this 0461s beta running under 3.11 through devhook, everytime when i start the program, it gives out a error message menu say "Loading USB Accessory module ...... error" , may I ask you how to fix it cuz i dont want to flash my PSP with 3.10OE or 0461s beta will only work under 3.10OE ? I already copy the usbacc.prx from 3.11 fw and the usbgps from maplus but i never be able to get Map This start, where should I copy the src folder to MS ? the root or inside game folder?
    Thank you for your help.

kogetsu,
    0461S requires 2 prx files which you have to extract from the 3.** firmware in order to make it work...
    If you don't plan to use the program with psp-290 gps recever you may want to get a most current generic beta version of MapThis.
    in any case search thru the 0.4* version release threads. they have the nifo on how to extract the required prx files and release info for the latest beta versions...

DCEmu Newbie

I downloaded the 0.461S from your site http://deniska.dcemu.co.uk/ and I did extract the usbacc.prx from 3.11 FW and usbgps from both 3.11 FW and maplus and they both doesnt work, the only different is, from your 0.461S nfo file it said you tested it under 3.03OE but I am using devhook to turn my PSP from 1.5 to 3.11 and then run Map This under 3.11 environment, the program loads up but give me the error msg. hmm....maybe thats why I didnt work. thank you for your reply and I will test it under 3.10 OE again and let you know if it works or not. Also, from the nfo, it didn't mention where I should put the SRC folder to and I suspect thats the reason why it didnt work, thus I would like to ask should I copy the SRC folder to the root of the MS or inside the game folder? thank you for your help

DCEmu Newbie

To deniska:
    One more thing, I am using the sony PSP-290 GPS receiver thats why I try to get it work with your 0.461S. Thank you for your help.

DCEmu Regular

http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.4.11b.zip

deniska, % done is now in the menu bar, I'll have a go at implementing help via tool tips loaded from a file (similar to how translation works).

deniska, MIB.42, testing of GPSFS maps is in (and it takes forever), let me know if this is what you had in mind (it would be good to get a copy of a corrupted map to test it, if anyone has one - could they please post it).

A viewer of GPSFS maps is also in - with a poor interface as promised (perhaps someone wants to write a plugin for World Wind?).

leon21ca, a cancel button has been added to the detail selection screen.

DennyPSP, the black background is a result of transparent PNGs being converted to JPEG (if you leave the JPEG checkbox checked you should get it). While skipped levels will always get the grey checkered missing tile background (you could change the blank.png in mapViewer/system but that's probably not a good idea).

DCEmu Regular

My corrupt map is posted in the discussion forum, topic my psp hangs and then dies. You'll find the Divshare link there.

It has a download hole in it, so it chrashes mapthis versions 0.461S and 0.48

DCEmu Newbie

excellent work in7ane! GPSFS viewer works great! now we all can browse the maps before copy it to MS. Thanks for the cancel button, it make thing lot easier now. ;-) Keep up the good work! :-)

Thread Information