Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

DCEmu Newbie

Don't maximize the window when GMDL starts and it will be more accurate, other then that, just zoom out more and select only the tiles you need.

DCEmu Regular

Codaz, others, I'm going to start documenting what works/doesn't work as a map source and why, at:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_This%21#Map_Sources

none of these seem to be compatible:
    www.locatienet.nl
    www.reperion.com
    Garmin Mapsource
    map24 non Java

DennyPSP, pod Advanced v http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.4.17a.zip mojno pometit Re-encode to JPEG, ili MIB.42 napisal programu s luchshey funktsionalnostyu:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66706

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Nice work, in7ane...
    I like the new layouts!
    So far, just one comment... when you hit "pull files" from "Advanced" tab, it does not seem to react to "Add geodata" checkbox...which kind of missleading, since the checkbox is righgt near that section...
    hi,

i am LEON here, would like to know how the gps really work with PSP, instead i already bought the PSP290 but not sure how to set up, i am glad that you can provide step by step set up in details, please check the file the mapthis file have problem, i can't open it with zip file. please advise?
    by the way may i know where can i download MALAYSIA map? i live in MALAYSIA. really cool if the gps works with PSP in malaysia

DCEmu Newbie

To in7ane
    Пасиб я попробовал сделать карту России+Европа с перекодированием в JPEG у меня получилось 550MB хотя в PNG до этого получалось 410 MB не понимаю как так ведь PNG весит раза в 2 больше чем JPEG или в твоей новой версии еще что записывается в файлы карты?

Хотя щас распаковал обе карты и сравнил вес файлов png даже меньше бывает весит чем Jpeg..
    ладно как говорится все лучшее уже есть нечего выдумывать..буду PNG пользоваться...за помощь всеравно спасибо...

DCEmu Newbie

Are swedish map now working?

DCEmu Regular

JoQ, I think I've finally managed to get Swedish geodata decoded completely, redownload http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.4.17a.zip and see http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_This%21#Sweden as always bug reports would be appreciated.

Fortjun, Swedish maps from google most definitely are, and geodata should be as well now (you probably want to ask JoQ about where he got the source files from).

DennyPSP, JPEG inogda kompresiruet hushe chem originalnoe PNG, v moih testak poluchaetsya chto v gorodax (mnogo detaley i cvetov) moshno umen$#@! razmer, no elsi mnogo pustovo mesta (naprimer v kartax pokrivayushieh bolshuyu teritoriyu) to razmer vpolne moshet stat bolshe. Kstati MIB.42 vipustil noviyu versiyu svoyey programi.

DCEmu Regular

Great ! How did you decode Geodata in7ane ? Maybe i can provide you undecoded Geodata from the Netherlands !

DCEmu Newbie

hi ppl, i seem to be having a problem with GMDL.
    i can get maps for my city alright, and before i do i click the preview button and get exactly that.
    but when i try and download my whole country (new zealand) and click the preview button i get nothing but blue! (water).

there doesnt seem to be any explanation for this as no-one has posted this problem. what is wrong? thanks.

DCEmu Regular

Codaz, depends how undecoded it is (if it's encrypted I most probably can't crack it, and even if I could it would not be a good idea in the EU), if it just uses a different grid and/or a funky indexing method like the Swedish I can take a look at it.

skylife, it's due to the date line (you are getting the area on the other side of it since GMDL looks for the minimum x value, to get New Zealand:

Click Advanced
    zoom: 12
    x: 30
    y: 19
    min zoom: something reasonable like 4 or 3

Show preview to confirm

Click Pull Tiles (rather than Download The Map)

DCEmu Newbie

Hey!
    I just wounder where I can find the swedish PBA files. I have the "Iktab.txt" file form "Kartex".

Thanks

Thread Information