Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

Hi in7ane I have a dude how can I create geodata with zip codes from a csv, im from Mexico and want to make geodata based in zipcode search

I mean I have

Lon,lat, street name, city, country, zipcode

in my csv file

and I wanna make search like street name and zip code

tnx

DCEmu Regular

Airwave, MIDPOINT is a key word (Map This! uses it) so it can't be translated.

threelancelot, I added support for supplying your own zip codes (they have to be numeric and within 1 to 99999) http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.5.02a.zip

check the corresponding checkbox and the format is as follows: zip, lon, lat, name, etc. as before

I'll looking at adding states later - it's a bit more involved.

Thanks In7ane thats what I looking for!!! with this I can complete my geodata for search, Thank you very much for your quick response

DCEmu Newbie

[QUOTE=in7ane;524404]Airwave, MIDPOINT is a key word (Map This! uses it) so it can't be translated.

Thanks In7ane,no problem, but i thought the directiontranslation.txt are there formaybe.

greets

in7ane can you explain me how the new Google (semi-auto) mode works?

DCEmu Regular

Airwave, it will translate everything except MIDPOINT

fak3, that's not done yet (not even for testing - the code isn't there yet). I'm just keeping an updated version offsite. I'll post once it's usable.

Hi in7ane this is My first post here and I wanted to say what an excellent Program this is along side Map this.

I do have a couple of questions though (sorry If Ive posted this in the wrong area)
    Is it possible to have GMDL coded so it uses firefox instead of internet explorer as IE never works properly for Me...tried all the google help files and forums but had no success....I get maps but the directions part never works with the blue line etc.
    Also is it also possible to add support for like google.com.au &
    whereis.com as these are mainly for the australian side (im obviously in australia lol) I know that most GPS units use whereis.com maps in australia

I appologise if these have already been covered but I cant seem to find any info on them in the search functions....any help would be very greatly appreciated.

DCEmu Newbie

what up.. whenever i try to download the google hybird maps.. i try everyone dl 1 tiel at a time.. proxy servers... 5 sec betwwen dl .. nothiogn works no matter what i get banned... please ehlp me out

@in7ane
    Is there any possibility to download german geodata from the openstreetmap.org project?
    Because of the growing popularity it becomes more and more interesting.

DCEmu Regular

Ask Nieko for help with that, he has many experience with extracting files from the openstreetmap geodata.

Thread Information