Thread: New GTA Vice City Stories Info and Images from PSM

Blog Entries

psp New GTA Vice City Stories Info and Images from PSM

News from GTA Portable.com

A new screenshot where Victor walks away from a Phoenix, with a rather yellow sky in the back, recently emerge from the US version of PSM. The magazine contained another screenshot that we had already seen before, but that one was halfway cut through. So here are they both and read below for more details from the article.

According to the description of the game in the magazine, Vice City Stories will have no online multiplayer play. It doesn't mention any of this in their actual article, so chances are they're probably just assuming it not to be in the game. Rockstar Games told PSM that currently they have no plans on porting the game over to PS2 (As I speculated yesterday, they still haven't made a decision on bringing the game to PS2 owners).

If you read the mission ''Jump Ship'' over at the missions page, you'll know that one of the Vance's businesses associates, Brian Forbes, has been screwing with them and is an undercover cop. Lance then decides that he'll kidnap him and force some useful information out of him. The brothers learn that there's a drug deal going down at the docks and they head down to the meeting.

The mission goes on where Vance is kidnapped. Well, in this issue we learn that Brian Forbes is actually the one who kidnapped him, meaning the character, Brian Forbes, survives the ordeal and is not killed out of the game. Although, he could be one of the men you kill when you save Lance.

Also, Rockstar's Custom Tracks, where it allows you to import your own music into the game, will be making a return for Vice City Stories.

Screens at the link above

More screenshots!
    Can't wait for the game to come out!

cool info

DCEmu Regular

this is the only game i want for psp.

awesome looking for this with open eyes

great game is comming

i always love to hear new news about this great up coming game, but there were two things that i found strange. I thought i remembered seeing an interview with one of the developers [and yes i don't have source link right now, i've got to find time to dig up the article] that stated there would be mulitplayer, and that it was a definate no on the ps2 port. the author dances around these 2 things, i think, mainly because they aren't hard covered topics in the story. I was wondering if anyone else had see anything to back up what i had read.

Thread Information