Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP: Solitaire

But even at that you still need to press Triangle once more to see the next card.

I pressed Triangle to view the last card in the deck.

I press Triangle again to restack the deck.

I press Triangle again to view the next card.

As you can see when I press Triangle the second time instead of the 9 showing up like it should or just leaving it empty it left the King there which I did not need.

I see. I always play dealing 3 cards (its the way I learnt) so I didn't see this. That'll teach me for not testing it thoroughly eh!

I'll take a look and sort it out.

Thanks.

Default other good games

thanks for solitaire, but what other games could be ported, i read that dos stuff was easier to port, i remember on windows 3.1 (that's when windows was a mere shell for dos) i had ski free, jezzball, and klotski. they were either verbatim or windows entertainment pac, those would be awesome to see on psp.

DCEmu Old Pro

Well its not as simple as it sounds. To port something, you need the source code, otherwise you'd just be redesigning it

Cloudy

Quote Originally Posted by colombiancartel
    Now all we need is Pyramid Solitaire.

EDIT:

I like this alot but the controls are a bit heavy for such a simple game.

A easier method imo would be to allow the cursor to move around all the card locations.
    To deal a card you can either press X on top of the deck or press Triangle.
    Then hold X or O to move a delt card or existing card to and from any of the rows and the top 4 cells.
    If you place a card in the wrong location it returns to its previous position to make the game a little more challenging then it already is.
    To speed up sending cards to the top 4 cells Square or a Double tap of X could be used to send the card to its corresponding place in the top 4 cells.

The moving of cards could be incorporated into your Spider Solitaire also to make it a bit more challenging.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT Again:

I noticed a slight bug in the reshuffle. When you just moved your last card from the deck to the top of the pile and want to reshuffle the top card does not get put into the deck to make the right cell empty as it should. This confused me a bit a few times.
    it would be worse, the other solitaire game
    (psp solitaire) i had to use the d-pad as a mouse. and either way there needs to be a "right click" option so i dont have to hold x press up 52 times and a timer would be nice. especialy if i can cheat the timer with ir shell 100mhz to slow the timer. (my friend loads up counter stike multiple times so he can get less than a minute on solitaire)
    any way. thanks cuz now i can play solitaire on the go, on the can, and in the car. (when i am not drivin)
    and there needs to be a way such as the "rightclick" to get the card from the draw to teh stack like to put up an ace from the deck withought havin' to put it on a 2 and then x-up

Wow, this game looks nice. If you want a nice looking solitaire game for a PalmOS device, you have to pay $15!

DCEmu Newbie

Cool Game...

DCEmu Newbie

gggggggggggggggggggfgfgfgf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information