News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...8&view_reply=1
Among the amateur products , one of the most famous is certainly Mobile Assault, homebrew game where we will be at the controls of a helicopter battle. The clean graphics and isometric view makes a product certainly welcome . The new version 1.4 adds new missions and a number of enhancements that optimize performance and experience of the game. He is currently in the works a further update that will allow you to create your own missions to play.
Following the changelog and the download link .
. : Changelog: .
- 4 new missions
- Support of retinal display ( HD images )
- new mobile artillery unit
- new menu and HUD textures
- ' Instant Action 'create random scenarios grass or desert
- Database five times faster than in writing
- bonus objectives organized by player
- Fixed some menu bugs
- Fixed bug graphic M320
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)