news via http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/10/04/r...13-1/#comments

After long months, I am extremely proud to announce a new release of Wagic, The Homebrew, almost in sync with the release of Scars of Mirrodin (The new expansion of MTG was released a week ago). Let me especially thank Zethfox and Dr.Solomat for this release, they are the ones who pushed the card engine beyond all expectations, and added around 800 new cards, raising the number to more than 11700 playable cards (6300 unique).

Let me also thank leungclj for his involvement on our Twitter and facebook pages!

What is Wagic?
Is it still necessary to introduce Wagic? Often compared to commercial games for its replay value and quality, Wagic is a heroic fantasy card game, in which you fight as a wizard against the computer. As you win battles, you unlock new game modes and earn credits that allow you to improve your army. Wagic is community driven, entirely customizable (you can create themes, mods, even new rules), available in several languages (Chinese was added in this release by linshier), and open source. It currently runs on the Sony PSP, Windows, and Linux. An N900 version is in the works, and already available on the SVN, thanks to the work of developer DJardin.