News via http://www.aep-emu.de/PNphpBB2-file-...c-t-15726.html
Commander Genius / CloneKeen Plus is an interpreter for the Commander Keen 1-3 Series for Windows (2000/XP/Vista) and Linux. CloneKeen Plus is based on CloneKeen.
Commander Genius Release :
- Now Game shouldn´t crash when playing music
- improved Vorticon physics
- Music is now streamed
- Added tremor support
- Even better Sound support
- Several physic changes
- Keen now can walk in levels in Galaxy
- More mods are supported
- more AI fixes
- Added support for mods which use the palette patch code
- 48 Khz is back again, after many months, but this time working correctly!
- better push and bump physics
- more of the Galaxy Engine. Keen now can walk on map.
- Added Cannon fire sound
- Added HUD Display, the one Chad had suggested
- Small memory issues fixed
- Improved memory management for foes.
- Keen 4 now works and can be played on map
- even faster and more Badass!
- OpenGL improvements especially for iPhone!!
- Faster Game loads!
- Other segfault fixes!!
- Improved Mod support (Especially for Keen X and Yorphius II)
- Now HQ Sprites are supported!
- faster loading maps algorithm and less memory used
- more Galaxy Code!
- Code cleanups!
- Improved Patch-Code
- Improved Garg AI
- Improved Scrub AI
- Teleporter fixes
- Now enemies blink, when they get a hit
- Small improvement of the player physics
- New configuration file parser which makes loading and saving even faster!
- Savegames are now separated per game
- bit more galaxy code
- fixed filename search problems
- even faster and more colourful menu
- a bit faster and more colourful menu
- Volume sliders
- Camera bounds config
- Older savegame compatibility... (to version 0.3.0.4)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)