Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of PSPVBA - GBA Emu for PSP

..........M sory, great job!! I respect u an its because of you more coders came in an help........U have all our Respects

DCEmu Rookie

I'm grateful for his work. He upped the ante for GBA emulation on the PSP. I'm just glad he didn't give up a month ago or longer when there were no other playable GBA emulators at all (released anyway).

I hope we have a new gpSP version with a touch of ZX-81's ideas. :-)

Try the forgetten homebrew smashgpsp its awesome...i still have it!!! Alot of people love it, it lacks multiplayer and advanced features

ZX-81 thank you for everthing you have done for the scene. Your vba will always stand as the emu that refused to be limited by the tech. specs of the PSP. You always found a way to defy the impossible and gain more speed out of it. As far as I'm concerned, you are one of the greatest coders to ever step foot in the PSP homebrew scene. I can't wait to see whats up your sleeve for your upcoming projects. THANKS AGAIN ZX.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Zx 81 certainly set the pace with his great emu,and all others have his great work for reference. hopefully he can focus his efforts on bigger and better things.

I know it's been said 35 times already but thanks for all your hard work ZX.
    I knew when gpSP came out PSPVBA would either get dropped or a new update would come out with full speed, sadly you chose to end the emu but none of us are going to forget the effort you put in to it for the scene.
    I'm gonna be checking the newspage every day for the annoucement of your next project, I won't ask what it's gonna be (I like suprises), but I'm sure it's gonna be just as groundbreaking as PSPVBA was.
    Merci ZX, Merci.

my post on page 3 randomly disappeared so i'll say it again:

thanks zx-81 you rock! cant wait for next project.

DCEmu Rookie

you did great zx-81 I hope you wont stop working on emulators all together. There has to be other projects of your interest to work on. Take care

DCEmu Rookie

yeah....zx is "da man" and i hope he gets bored enough to make that fully functional Atari 2600 emu that hasn't happened yet......

I can't say I'm surprised, this was a good decision. It's crazy how things change in a matter of a week. Thanks a lot for actually sticking to this emulator until it made no sense to keep going. It's also nice to see you're actually excited about the new one from exophase. Shows you're in this for the progress and not for your ego.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information