Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: The End of PSPVBA - GBA Emu for PSP

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    The dynarec is dedicated to the PSP/MIPS, and all the emulator is strongly connected to this emulation core.

Then, to be clear : this dynarec can't be used to other emulators than GBA, and this dynarec can't be easilly put in another GBA emulator (such as pspvba) ...
    But with your geneos master mind if he doesn't want help you can still work with the source and improve on it on your own. I love the emu and esophase has done a great job. But i really think for a faster perfect working emu with no bugs to great coders are better then one.

DCEmu Newbie

ZX81, I wish to thank you for all the hard work you put into PSPVBA. It was the first GBA emulator and therefore will have a special place in my heart. I also still use it for saves that I can then use to get past the broken bits on Metroid Fusion, so it remains on my MS.

You have contributed more to the PSP emu scene than any other coder and that will always be remembered also.

The fact you are working with Exophase to further his work also shows us what a high calibre person you are. A rare joy in this ME ME ME society. Big, big props to you, my Brother!

I just wanted to add my voice to the plethora of PSP owners who appreciate all the hard work you have done to further the FUNctionality of our PSPs.

I'm looking forward to your next release, you always pleasantly surprise us...

DrSarcasmo

I can't wait to see ZX-81's new work. He is a great coder. I'd really love to see more applications though. I like using my PSP for more then just emulators and games. Maybe ZX-81 can improve some older apps that aren't being updated or he can develop some of his own from the ground up. I love his updates to the FTP programs. Thanks so much for all your work ZX-81 I really enjoy it.

I know what ever he is working on will be great like usual.

Zx-81, if you see this, i just wwanna say thank you. youve made it possible for me to play pokemon at a decent speed that i wouldnt be bored of and that in itself makes me give u ur props. kinda sad to see this go down the toilet tho. i liked the whole setup in hwoyou could customize your gameplay. well ill still ust your pspvba until i see something better that works just as well as yours but until that day, i will use pspvba. thanx again

DCEmu Newbie

since this emu is the only one that works with minish cap I will use it for that.

Thanks dood 4 all yur hard work

HAH! You've been beaten once, let's see if someone can do it again!!

You are awsome, though. Keep up the great work. You are a fair coder, and always release your source too. That is what I like to see

From YourStillWithMe-Good Luck In The Future Man! You contributed so much to the GBA project

That is all.

Thanks for your work zx and ignore all those trolls about saying gpsp is better than your coz they say that to every homebrew that is made from any1

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information