Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.6 (Full Speed GBA Emulator for PSP)

guys copy and paste this to the game config.txt file and all mega man zero games will run full speed with just frameskip at 1 and make sure to have the file in the same folder with the roms ok guys just remember that its only for the usa versions ONLY.....

# Megaman Zero 2 (U)
    game_name = MEGAMANZERO2
    game_code = A62E
    vender_code = 08
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 08000664

# Megaman Zero 3 (U)
    game_name = MEGAMANZERO3
    game_code = BZ3E
    vender_code = 08
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 08001a08

# Megaman Zero 4 (U)
    game_name = MEGAMANZERO4
    game_code = B4ZE
    vender_code = 08
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 0800090c

P.S. im still using the first versoion but i doubt he made a difference with this he did say its still beta and just fixed major crashes?!?!

i did nnot have to put any wierd code are any thing to play any of the mega man zero games and they all ran at full speed

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed247
    what's the problem ur having?
    Well if I go to the ROM selsction menu and select a ROM it loads for 1 SECOND then goes to a blue screen saying "I regret to inform you that your psp has just crashed" then I have to remove my battery to turn it back on...

hmm maybe this new version he already put it in already but if anything theres the code im using it for the first version...

Quote Originally Posted by deediare
    Well if I go to the ROM selsction menu and select a ROM it loads for 1 SECOND then goes to a blue screen saying "I regret to inform you that your psp has just crashed" then I have to remove my battery to turn it back on...
    you dont need to remove ur battery, just hit HOME and go back. thats what i do everytime it crashes...why would u take ur battery out? u can also re-set the psp with the right side switch.

no need to remove battery

ok do u have the gba_bios.bin that 16k in size? and is it in the same folder as the eboot? also make sure ur not trying to load the bios, u need to move over to the right and select the roms folder u made

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia7
    you dont need to remove ur battery, just hit HOME and go back. thats what i do everytime it crashes...why would u take ur battery out? u can also re-set the psp with the right side switch.

no need to remove battery
    Buddy, I WISH it was that easy....if I press "Home" it frezzes and if I hold the power switch absolutely nothing happens...

yea just checked this new version's game config file and the same code is there so he already place it but it could be useful for anyone who still using the first version lol...

Finally a new emulator to really be excited about besides n64. Thanks for the update so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed247
    ok do u have the gba_bios.bin that 16k in size? and is it in the same folder as the eboot? also make sure ur not trying to load the bios, u need to move over to the right and select the roms folder u made
    Man, I feel STUPID

I totally forget about the BIOS

Man that sucks......flame me if you please I deserve it

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information