Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updates ?

I think all homebrew have VGA support thanks to KOS. At least if you use BootDreams to burn it (as VGA support is enabled via the IP.BIN).

Quote Originally Posted by chui
    Sorry, i am away because i am working on FAZE with FOX, its a very hard task.

I would want to build a new MAME4ALL, NEO4ALL and ZX4ALL releases during next month.

Basically that releases will be FAZE inside, so more fast.

Also some small bugs will be fixed.
    That's very good news Chui

Allow me to post a little wishlist for Neo4All/AES (AES4All):

• Autoboot function to create Single-Game-Discs

That could be done if a file 'autoboot.txt' is present. 'autoboot.txt' could tell the emulator the name of the .AES file to load and also with which configuration (e.g. frameskip=0) - so Neo4All doesn't need to load the menu at all so it saves Dreamcast RAM.
      Also Metal Slug X or Shock Troopers would feel like a real Dreamcast game ^^

• Update GUI with less graphics, no menu music & sounds so less RAM is used.

• Region select when converting AES ROMs doesn't work atm (No blood in Metal Slug X)

• In AES4ALL beta 1 sound effects have problems when playing some games (?)

• 24khz or 44/48KHz sound playback if possible

...and I know you already are working on support for Arcade Stick's C & Z - Buttons

no PSX4all . Well I guess my DC will keep on collecting dust until it is released.

well ill just have to wait a while longer

DCEmu Newbie

You can get an old playstation on ebay for 10-15euro. It will run all games PERFECTLY : )

But you can`t buy arcade-machines or neogeo-hardware/games for that price. That`s why I love mame4all and neogeo4all

i agree completely with maggi. neogeo games (and arcades) are very rare to find...

Quote Originally Posted by maggi
    You can get an old playstation on ebay for 10-15euro. It will run all games PERFECTLY : )

But you can`t buy arcade-machines or neogeo-hardware/games for that price. That`s why I love mame4all and neogeo4all
    yes, it is true but PSX4ALL will run playstation1 games better than playstation1 original machine like bleemcast, in theorithy... i love bleemcast/tekken3 pretty graphics and short loading time.

Quote Originally Posted by kof2000
    i agree completely with maggi. neogeo games (and arcades) are very rare to find...
    ... and Amiga500 and AtariST and NES and SNES and Genesis and ....

I prefer to run ALL machines in one, less space and very cheap.

DCEmu Rookie

well said chui, Have you seen the prices for old systems now?!?!? Jesus christ. Amiga 500 was the most expensive I saw there is never a amiga going for less then $300. Snes and genesis games are also getting a little hard to find. So I also intend to agree that this is definitely a cheaper way of playing the games we love, whilst not having to track down every single cart/disk.

I look forward to the updates. Keep up the fantastic work.

EDIT: Hey chui, where did you get that music from the menu of Neo4all AES? Sounds very amiga and I jam to it before playing some neo games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information