Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSPX48: a HP48 Calculator emulator v1.0.5

OK I have the Ti 92 all set up but it would be nice to just have the Ti 83 to fall back on in case I have some problems.

I've never used this app, but I think I'll put it on my mem stick just for school!
    Thanks Zx!

DCEmu Newbie

I personally like PSPXTI more, but thats just
    because im used to my TI84+. =D

you kick ass ZX-81, keep up the great work.

DCEmu Newbie

I can't seem to get mine to work, I haven't added in the extra memory slots yet, just extracted the fw 1.5 folders to my psp, and put the rom file in the folder, and named it "rom". The program loads up, I see a sideways picture of the calculator, then it goes to the main menu of the emulator, where you can select, load, and all that stuff, then after a few seconds, it has an error, or just exits.

Nice work ZX. Thanks once again. Any hints of your future plans? (I'm a big fan of your work!)

DCEmu Newbie

nevermind, I'm not even gonna bother, as the same thing happens with my pspxti, but no error shows up, it just exits. and sicne even the guy who posted AFTER me, can't evens top for a few minutes to help someone, how ignorant. anyway, it doesn't matter, it's not like I really need it, I just wanted to try this out, to see how good this thing really was, but seems it's so simple, yet no one can answer me how to get it working. note, YES, I did rename the rom file to ".rom", and put it in the root folder of the emulator, it did not work. And just to let you know, for you people who WILL flame me, I'm not even going to come back to check to see if you did, as I do not care. Just because you think you are all pro at this, doesn't mean you can't stop for a few minutes to try and help someone who is having a LITTLE bit of trouble.

DCEmu Newbie

I wonder how my professor is gonna react when he tells us to get out our calculators and I take out my PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by DCGohan
    nevermind, I'm not even gonna bother, as the same thing happens with my pspxti, but no error shows up, it just exits. and sicne even the guy who posted AFTER me, can't evens top for a few minutes to help someone, how ignorant. anyway, it doesn't matter, it's not like I really need it, I just wanted to try this out, to see how good this thing really was, but seems it's so simple, yet no one can answer me how to get it working. note, YES, I did rename the rom file to ".rom", and put it in the root folder of the emulator, it did not work. And just to let you know, for you people who WILL flame me, I'm not even going to come back to check to see if you did, as I do not care. Just because you think you are all pro at this, doesn't mean you can't stop for a few minutes to try and help someone who is having a LITTLE bit of trouble.

Bro I just got home from work, and it's 2:30 A.M. where I am. Lol. I am constantly going out of my way to help people. I would of helped you if you specifically asked me to. But you didn't. I can't answer every question on this web site. lol. Now that you have revealed how rude & impatient you are - I would NEVER help you. You don't deserve my help. I do have a suggestion for you however: Go sign up for QJ forums. That place is full of idiots just like you. lol

EDIT: Sorry everyone had to read this, but this guy was being rude in my opinion.

HAH! You have finally made something I don't have a use for. I may do, I will wait and see come September...

looks good, caan't wait to use it in school.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information