Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: multi platform comparison

Default multi platform comparison

well i've been faced with a decision. to buy a sega cd or not. i have a genesis (megadrive for those who are in europe) and my fav game is samurai showdown 1, as my sig suggests. well with this sega cd it comes with 3 games, sonic cd, MK1, and samurai showdown. I already own ss1 and MK1 for genesis, and sonic cd for gamecube. well the point is that besideds music quality, is the graphics quality and games play any better on a sega cd than a genesis. and do you think its worth the 20$ (sega cd + 3 games = 20$).

what ho? sonic cd is on gamecube why wasnt i told this, get the system, just cause you dont have it, i got my first dc for a birthday present from a friend, and then bought m other friends just cause i wanted his clear vmu (i got a dc, four controlers, 3 vmus, 2 rumble packs, 1 GS memory thing, 15+ games, and a lot of memories from my youth) all for 30 bucks

hey could they created an emulator to play sega cd on a gamecube?

when i said sonic cd for the game cube, i should of spescified that it was in a game called sonic gems collection. it is sort of the sequil of sonic mega collection. I picked it up out of the bargin bin a while ago for only $12.99. I will probably get it, and i looked about and compared screen shots of each of the games and the graphic are a little better, and the sega cd version of MK plays more like the arcade version.

hey could they created an emulator to play sega cd on a gamecube?
    well i guess sega managed to.

When I got my Sega CD I was very happy with it. There are a lot of good game for it too I say that you should go ahead and get it.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

i loved sonic cd for pc, but it doesnt run well on my XP

I wish I still had my sega cd and 32x. I got them from my aunt, used to be my cousin's, but my dad gave them to goodwill a few years ago because I didnt have a genisis and he wouldnt let me spend $20 bucks to buy one! (My dad is really anal about me spending money on video game related stuff)

$20 for any games system seems cheap to me

oh what? you ony buy the 100000 pound gold plated ones that wipe your ass for you lol, jk, but seriously, anything on par with ps1 or back and the dc can be like 20 bucks

well i have it, and MK, and Samurai Showdown are great on it. now to find a store that sells sega cd games. I probable should of thought of that before i bought it. i suppose i'll be scouting garage sales, pawn shops and flee markets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information