Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SD Adapter for Dreamcast Released

DCEmu Newbie

Ya burn a Dreamshell disc, it is much better I am sure. Still would be nice to see what the Chinese software looks like.

update on this? did you get this working with other software? I'm really considering buying one myself

Gotta question, bare with me, so the sd card is read by dc (yet another genius hardware dc device from 4th party) and people put emus and romson sd cards correct?

So esstentially the dreamcast can play sega cd kega fusion and saturn games with ssf like a psp?

Do i just buy sd card dc plug device which plugs into controller port or does it also come with software via dc vcd mp3 hardware?

I doubt a PSP can play Kega Fusion. A PSP is not compatible with Windows PC programs. All PSP programs need to be rewritten for the PSP architecture.

Dreamcast can run emulators, homebrew & co. without SD Card by just booting the programs from CD-R.

thx i know dc can run homebrew etc i even play vcd on dc using only a cd-r program i burnt, but somehow a psp can play roms of sega cd genesis nes etc.

what i want to know is can dreamcast use the sd to read emus...it says you can put emus on sd drive to plug in dc.

DCEmu Newbie

Any updates on this? I would really like a few but im in the UK.

You can use such services like http://buyfromtaobao.com/ . it will be around $20 .
    We have tried to contact one company with worldwide shipping regarding sd adaptors production but no luck .
    New design looks nice :

DCEmu Newbie

Just a little update... I got mine last month, and I have HD pictures of the device and a full review. I have also created a FAQ that should let you fully know what to expect from these devices.

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewt...=26005&start=0

Total price: $11.14 with shipping!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony817 View Post
    Thanks for posting my video, I literally got close to a thousand views over night! :thumbup:

Ya, I seriously can't wait for these, I live in Texas, so I hope the price is cheaper for shipping than that, $7 US for just the adapter is CHEAP! Does anybody know if it comes with a SD card or not?
    Beyond the language barrier it is nearly impossible to Taobao stuff if you don't either use an agent or have a bank account in the PRC. I'm also paying for what is the fastest method of PRC -> Hong Kong -> US.

Dont listen to DJ Vectorman i seen him at other forums talk about that Sega Genesis emulator for the Sega Dreamcast. Everybody gives him the same answer if you ask me hes just trolling for attention. I will also tell him no that Sega Genesis emulator does not run on Dreamcast and no there is no Sega CD emulator so you cant play Sega CD on Dreamcast. It dont matter if you have a SD Adapter or not software from Windows cannot run on Dreamcast unless somebody has developed that emulator for the system.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information