Thread: PSP value pack for sale + ridge racers

Default PSP value pack for sale + ridge racers

hi people,

im gonna sell off my psp in a couple of days time and gonna get an official english version when it launches. It was fun while it lasted but I need to get away from my consoles for some time. The rest i can keep up in my store, but the psp goes...

one mans loss is another mans gain ... just wanted to check if any of you guys wanted to buy it from me instead of me having to go to a local dealer and getting ripped off... only about 2 weeks used, and you get the whole value pack plus a ridge racers umd.

if anyones interested do let me know at ........ . i'll show u its in excellent condition and we can work out the price later

thanx

Default Re: PSP value pack for sale + ridge racers

These guys are crooks!! Do not send them money!!! Please pm me if you have any info on them. I am doing everything I can to shut these people down. Before you go sending money to anyone in any forum, make sure they are legit. There are plenty of scams going around and these guys are slick.
    The m.o. seems to be infiltrating a forum such as this appearing to
    be a member with a psp. Then just a few days later, they are suddenly
    unhappy with the psp that everyone in the world wants. So they decide
    to sell to forum/group members to keep it in the family. They get
    their money and you never hear from them again. And ask yourself why
    someone would have a hard time selling a psp right now? By now any
    inquiries should be met with "Sorry. Already sold." Instead, you will
    be talked to for as long as it takes through instant messaging, until
    you think you know them and feel comfortable. Do not send cash, Western Union, or bank transfer! Stick with PayPal or escrow.com. And if you run across privateeye2004, motomax, lobsterguru, hzulfi911, they/he is definitely scamming people. He even goes so far as to send fake photochopped pics. Caveat Emptor!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: PSP value pack for sale + ridge racers

Thanks for the information and i agree unless its a legit site selling consoles or on an auctionplace like Ebay i wouldnt trust anyone.

Just so as people know, from now on all topics with PSP for sale like this will be watched and changed and deleted if we see fit.

Thread Information