Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DSDoom 1.0.0 for Max Media Dock UPDATE

Blog Entries

NDS DSDoom 1.0.0 for Max Media Dock UPDATE

Brumi posted this news:

Hi guys,

sorry it took so long - I had lot of other things on my mind - but here you have the many-requested update for DSDoom on MMD.

Now you don't need the bootme-fix to launch DSDoom 1.0.0 for Max Media Dock. Just launch it from within Max Media Player.

I also changed the working directory to /games/dsdoom. I just didn't like having all files in the root-directory. Now I can have them organized decently. I hope this suits you too.

Please read the included readme for further details and installation instructions.

DSDoom 1.0.0 for Max Media Dock is only intended to be used with Datel's Max Media Dock. Don't use my modified version on any other homebrew-device (it could mess up your data). I can't give any warranty for DSDoom 1.0.0 for Max Media Dock. It works fine for me and I had no problems so far, but use it at your own rist.

Thanks to TheChuckster and WinterMute for making such a great port and all MMD-users for their support.

Brumi

PS: If anyone could test the networking - i had no time for that yet - and post the results, that would be great.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

loads up great for me, thanks alot

yes! thnx a bunch this is awesome Dooooom!!! on mmd yay!

DCEmu Rookie

Loads great and runs f'cking smoothly. Although I can only make one save file that's all I need. I love this.

Is music being worked on? I'm kind of humming it when I play.

Oh, wait, just remembered. Anyone getting random freezing while playing? In the bottom screen it says that sound has shutdown and that's it.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst
    Oh, wait, just remembered. Anyone getting random freezing while playing? In the bottom screen it says that sound has shutdown and that's it.
    I also get this some times. But it occours rather seldomly and only after I played quite a while (say 2 hours or so). I can't tell if this has something to do with my version for mmd. The debug-code also says that there's an problem with allocating memory.

DCEmu Rookie

These guys are doing an awesome job, I thought they would quit production after awhile but here they are still making it =)

Hi. Could anyone actually explain why it doesn't work on max media player/dock before this update? I'd like to know how it was done to see if I can do the same to heretic.

best game for DS!

DCEmu Newbie

im having a probelm is says somthing about a iwad file, where do u get it?

i have already dl the 1.0.0.0 version, and i dont c any file that goes by the extension of iwad

ps. im not sure if its iwad

DCEmu Newbie

i got mmy problem solved... its because i needed to dl an actual doom game, then install it, and finally copy the the "doom1.wad" file

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information