News via http://ps3.gx-mod.com/modules/news/a...p?storyid=2234
Robo Hobo has released a new version of "WIP" for PS3's multi-system emulator for emulation Mednafen consoles NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Sega Master System, Game Gear, PC Engine, PC- Engine CD, Lynx, NeoGeo Pocket, and WonderSwan.
Recall that the WIP version is in development for the R45. It currently only works on the PS3 firmware 3.41 feature and some features are unusable. Installation is done differently than the "stable" version which is the R44.
New / fixed:
- Update README about the available features (IPS patch, additional information on the PCE CD).
- The problems of endian on Megadrive should now be fixed (windows status in different games were denatured).
- Added option to store the backup files in the same folder as the game and ability to disable compression to allow the sharing of backups with other emulators (use R3 in the file explorer)
- Remove the old mednafen in the current SVN (see notes.txt BUILDING file for more information about creating an older version).
- Cleaning old files and Nestopia gambatte
- Updated file notes.txt BUILDING
- Added a script to rebuild-all.sh create versions "clean".
- Added a backup and an automatic pause when you open the XMB.
Mednafen PS3 R62-WIP
Official site: http://code.google.com/p/mednafen-ps3/
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)