Thread: Some questions....

Default Some questions....

Okay, even tho the win32 version of Neo4All/AES won't run on my PC, i'm gonna jump in the deep end, and burn a self-booting dsic. Before i do, could someone answer the following questions:

1. Can I have multiple games on one CD? Like gamea.aes, gameb.aes etc? Is there a menu where I can choose which game to run?

2. Is there some "master" romrc list where ppl can post up WORKING settings (seeing as I can't test the roms I convert ). I know it depends on the roms you have, but if ppl wrote the rom name, and the files contained within the .zip file, then we could see if the roms matched up. eg I'm gonna edit the romrc file to contain info for samsho5sp.zip Anyone got this game working?

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by A$h X
    Okay, even tho the win32 version of Neo4All/AES won't run on my PC, i'm gonna jump in the deep end, and burn a self-booting dsic. Before i do, could someone answer the following questions:

1. Can I have multiple games on one CD? Like gamea.aes, gameb.aes etc? Is there a menu where I can choose which game to run?

2. Is there some "master" romrc list where ppl can post up WORKING settings (seeing as I can't test the roms I convert ). I know it depends on the roms you have, but if ppl wrote the rom name, and the files contained within the .zip file, then we could see if the roms matched up. eg I'm gonna edit the romrc file to contain info for samsho5sp.zip Anyone got this game working?

Thanks guys
    1.sure, neo4all already has a menu to select the game that you want.

2.there's a lot of romrc around the net, but most of them have a wrong memory allocation to the c roms, whic caused a lot of gfx bugs. I had also tested almost all the mame set, fixing it when possible. I suggest you to maintain the mame name for all your roms, and you won't have problems with the rom's names. of course that you can edit the romrc file to have samsh5sp, but you'll have to decrypt the p, c, s1 and v roms to make it work with neo4all properly, since the current public release don't have the proper code to emulate all the protections that this game have, i had to decrypt it to make it work with aes4all, and aeverything worked fine after that...

Thread Information