Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have my psp

forgetmenot

Default I have my psp

I got my psp though a very spesial order and it sucks verry bad. my over botton is practicly broken andthe skeen is was to sensitive oo scratching for all of yous who r saving your money for the psp. i sugest you dont . my friend has a nintendo ds and it looks real cool with the touch screen and aall i think ill try and sell this junky psp for onr of thous nintendo ds

Blog Entries

Default Re: I have my psp

hmm i think sony will sort out these teething problems, but they should not have released the console with such problems

DCEmu Newbie

I have a Ds and a Psp and you dont know what you are talking about. The Psp is better by a long shot.

Blog Entries

yeah theres quite a few teething probs with the first psp's (was the same when the ps2 came out), knowing sony, they'll continue to improve it (battery use etc).
    Do me a favor plug me into a sega.

To be this good takes ages, to be this good takes sega.

It's thinking.

Ok I said it, now pay me!
    http://www.thejoypad.net
    Twitter page

DCEmu Rookie

Try a dictionary. Also, don't buy any handheld if you're going to mangle the screen.

[quote author=Alexvrb link=board=PSP;num=1103314382;start=0#4 date=12/17/04 at 21:15:18]Try a dictionary. Also, don't buy any handheld if you're going to mangle the screen.[/quote]

Im not a mean guy.. but I agree. If your not going to even try to type properly... dont type at all! Argh! This whole internet shortcuts to typing crap created by a bunch of ignorant teenagers on AIM is really beginning to piss me off!

Dont hold this against me

Oh i will hold it against you lol. You werent so rude about it but i could maybe suggest not being so rude Alex. Why do you have to be like that nobodies perfect and i can tell you that your certainly not perfect. All i am saying is its wrong to make fun of people for any reason so why do it.

Eric

DCEmu Rookie

[quote author=Eric link=board=PSP;num=1103314382;start=0#6 date=12/17/04 at 22:26:44]Oh i will hold it against you lol. *You werent so rude about it but i could maybe suggest not being so rude Alex. *Why do you have to be like that nobodies perfect and i can tell you that your certainly not perfect. *All i am saying is its wrong to make fun of people for any reason so why do it.

Eric[/quote]I'm not being mean for the sake of being mean, I'm suggesting he better himself. If nobody tries, he'll remain like that forever. After all, if you're going to come out and bash a system, at least make it understandable. There's a certain acceptable limit. Also, I've never claimed to be remotely perfect, nothing of the sort.

You've got to lose that attitude, too, Eric. Oh, that big meanie Alex, always trying to keep me from saying ridiculous things with no research or facts to back them up. Well you know what, maybe it worked, because I have not seen you post nonsense recently. In other words, you've improved, because somebody else tried to help you. Think about it.

No actually i have a Xbox and use it a little more. But i still get stuff from the scene. The reason why i have slowed down is cause of people like you posting garbage and thinking they are so smart about all this stuff. Not true and hey i am not being rude either i am just being me. I suggest to you to get a life and a job instead of hanging around the computer you lazy sod.

Eric

STOP THIS ARGUMENTATIVE BICKERING!

or ill eat all of your babies and kill the kittens that remain.
    >

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information