Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese TV: Sony Employee Buys DS Games, Cos PlayStation Stinks

Blog Entries

NDS Japanese TV: Sony Employee Buys DS Games, Cos PlayStation Stinks

On a recent episode of Osaka's outspoken Takajin no Sokomade Itte Iinkai, a panel of guest tackled the topic: "Are Japanese companies nowadays lacking pride in their work?" Japanese Kotaku reader Pokemogu passed along this clip of TV personality and Waseda-educated lawyer Tooru Hashimoto explaining why—that is, for Sony employees. Hashimoto says (and Pokemogu translates):

One of my friends, who graduated in the same class and now works for Sony, buys only Nintendo DS for his kids because PlayStaion games suck. Well, the DS might be fun but Sony employees just lack pride and responsibilities to their products...
    Perhaps he's talking about the PSP and not the PS2 ?

Via Kotaku

Lmao, that is funny

well, thats one way to fight the man! (aka $ony)

PWNED!

Well alot of the games may be more acceptible for parents buying for their kids,besides the psp and it's games are a lot more fragile.

works for $ony? that dosent mean he has anything to do with the playstation brand, I would'nt be suprised if he knew absolutley nothing about gaming and he's buying DS games only cause his kids like the colourfull cuddley chinpokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvader
    works for $ony? that dosent mean he has anything to do with the playstation brand, I would'nt be suprised if he knew absolutley nothing about gaming and he's buying DS games only cause his kids like the colourfull cuddley chinpokemon.
    I doubt that, i think most people that work for a company know about their competition....

DCEmu Rookie

Well, this is not the least bit surprising. The main reason why I own a Nintendo DS is the fact that if there are any defects or it breaks down all I have to do is take it to the local used game store where I purchased itor send it to Nintendo and it will be replaced while SONY is telling people to live with defects in the PSP and buy a new system when it breaks down even if they purchased an extended warranty for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPU_Smarts
    I doubt that, i think most people that work for a company know about their competition....

I'm sure all the assistants, people who work in advertising for the video game division of Sony know sooooo much about everything... and not to mention EVERYONE.. who works for the (Columbia +Tristar) movies, cell phone, dvd player, Blu-ray,stereo,walkman (ETC) divisions of sony all know too....just because you work for Sony, doesn't make you ken kutagari.

Quote Originally Posted by stotheamuel
    I'm sure all the assistants, people who work in advertising for the video game division of Sony know sooooo much about everything... and not to mention EVERYONE.. who works for the (Columbia +Tristar) movies, cell phone, dvd player, Blu-ray,stereo,walkman (ETC) divisions of sony all know too....just because you work for Sony, doesn't make you ken kutagari.
    Correct. However, I'm sure all Sony employees enjoy some sort of discounts on Sony products.
    But still, great games and great GAMEPLAY will win out everytime over technical specifications.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information