Kuwanger who i discovered today (and i can claim to be the only newsposter to have posted news of these emus ) has released some new unofficial versions of several GBA emulators, heres the info from this Colecovision emulator for GBA & Nintendo DS:

Cologne is a Gameboy Advance emulator of the Colecovision, a system in many ways similar to the Sega Master System. Created before the great 80s video game crash, Colecovision for a time was a strong competetor to Atari's stronghold on home video gaming. In many ways I am still awed by the graphics ability of the Coleco, given my memories of the graphic capabilities of the Atari 2600.

Without digressing further, my work on Cologne has been, again, work on support of compression. Unfortunately, the few games I've used it upon indicate that many games of that area aren't very compressible (very understandable given the time period). There has been discussion by FluBBa that indicates that this compression support will possibly be integrated into future versions of Cologne (mainly at my request), and I have offered to make the appropriate additions.

Please note, this version is based of Cologne v0.5. Cologne v0.6 is currently available. Given the level of compression available (along with Cologne v0.6's working Link Transfer support), I'd recommend the use of Cologne v0.6 until Cologne v0.7 (or whatever) is released with compression support, unless one is truly very desperate for space.

Cologne v0.5 k2 - A second release of my modification of Cologne, including some fixes for Go Multiboot (though Link Transfer is probably broken). This is source and all. Look in the GBABIN/ directory for cologne.gba. You will need the official release, probably. Also, you will need Python to use the compression program cap.py for compression.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments