Who Do You Call? ($0.99 on the iTunes Store) is a fun and educational app for kids
The kids love this app. There are some jobs that are intended to amuse, like Superhero, mixed in with the ones that are true to life. All of the illustrations are friendly and inviting. The app serves its purpose of teaching kids about the world of the workplace, and importantly does it in a way that is fun and entertaining. Who Do You Call? is based on technology that is currently being used by the New York Public School system and was created by developers that have both previously created educational tools.
- 3 levels of difficulty
- 20 unique careers for each level
- Bright, friendly, and amusing illustrations and animations
- Upbeat and encouraging music for children
- Convenient mute option for parents
- An entertaining game mode
- User-friendly learning mode allows for navigation at your own pace
Last edited by bandit; December 2nd, 2010 at 20:48.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)