News via http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/12/24/t...nient-package/

Apologies to everyone for the timeouts that have been happening for the last couple days, my site is getting much more traffic than it can handle, and I’ve spent a good amount of the day tryin to patch things here and there.

Earlier today developer Virtuous Flame released a quick patch for Total_Noob’s Hen, so that PSP3000 users could run the Hen. apparently this patch is not perfect as several psp3000 users reported that although the Hen starts correctly, running homebrews leads to a crash most of the time.

I have extensively tested Total_Noob’s work on my psp3000 in its early stages, so I am confident that it works on a psp3000, and whatever people are experiencing on this public release is most likely a tiny bug that will be fixed soon. Keep in mind that there are two types of PSP3000 (3g and 4g), and it is very likely that only one of the models (most likely 4g) is affected by the bug.

My PSP 3000 is now on 6.35 so I cannot test the Hen with this model anymore.

However I packaged an “easy to use” archive which contains everything you need to run the Hen (except the patapon demo). This package includes the unofficial patch by VFlame, and hopefully wil make life easier for many people. Here’s a video showing the Hen in action on a pspgo, running the upcoming release of Wagic (0.14) directly from the XMB.