Thread: WINNERS: Leave a comment on Facebook and win ONE of five XCM HDMI Capsule Switch

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Home/News WINNERS: Leave a comment on Facebook and win ONE of five XCM HDMI Capsule Switch

Contest is now CLOSED and the winners are:

1. Srinidhi Naik
    2. Joe McDonald
    3. Mia Fergusson
    4. Jeremy Engler
    5. Grant E. Gaines

Winners will be contacted through Facebook for mailing address.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(See below on how to enter)

What better way to start off the new year of 2011 with a contest? We have FIVE XCM HDMI Capsule's up for grabs.

XCM HDMI Capsule (HDMI Switch) is unlike similar HDMI splitter products on the market (most of them are black or grey color). XCM HDMI Capsule is a frosted white color with a built-in 4 set LED for different HDMI ports. Each set of LEDs has its own color and light up when in use. It is in small size and looks cool. You can plug in for 4 different kinds of consoles simultaneously. You can assign which HDMI cable goes to which color for your console; green LED for Xbox 360™, blue LED for PlayStation 3™, red LED for Media Player, Yellow LED for Blu-Ray player or however you like it.

Features:
    • HDMI 4 IN 1 Switch
    • Group of different color LED lights for each HDMI input.
    • Compliant with HDMI 1.3a.
    • High performance up to 2.25Gbps.
    • Capable of supporting the following digital video formats in deep color mode at up to 36 bits (12 bits/color) DTV resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i to 1080p

Sponsor:
    We would like to thank XCM for sponsoring this giveaway.

Be sure to subscribe and follow us on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter for more news and future contests!

How to Enter:
    Rather than doing a Twitter contest (we also thought 1 month contest is wayyy to long), we decided to do something with our Facebook Fan Page which will last for 2 weeks. All you have to do is become a fan () and you MUST leave a comment on the contest post itself and you will be automatically entered.

If you already are a fan on our Facebook page, no worries! Just leave a comment on the contest post. Only 1 entry per person. The contest ends January 16, 2011 and winners will be chosen randomly and first post will be updated with winners. Winners will be contacted through Facebook for mailing address. Failure to respond will result in forfeit of prize.

*DCEmu Reviews and DCEmu is not responsible for lost or damaged packages and/or electronic devices. All shipping of prizes are handled by XCM. Any concerns in regards to prize or shipping, please contact XCM at [email protected].

You can also purchase the XCM HDMI Capsule from Play-Asia and Divineo China. It retails for $29.99-35.00.
    Last edited by bandit; January 17th, 2011 at 14:59.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

OMG!! I should go get a HDTV so I can use this

My brother could definitely use this, I really want to try to win this for him.

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Contest is now CLOSED and the winners are:

1. Srinidhi Naik
    2. Joe McDonald
    3. Mia Fergusson
    4. Jeremy Engler
    5. Grant E. Gaines

Winners will be contacted through Facebook for mailing address.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Thread Information