Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handheld PSOne Released - PS One Handheld Game Player

hopefully they make portable saturn soon, so this plays ps1 cds or it has sd...?

DCEmu Newbie

I Just got the MGS Peace Walker "Big Boss" camo PSP 3001 bundle, and just hacked it with the Everybodies Sukuri Japanese Demo Save file exploit. I can do almost everything on it, except for play PS1 games lmao. I have the Promethius ISO loader, but how do I get PS1 games that boot from Promethius ISO Loader?

It is an awesome system. I play GBA games in higher resolution and full speed on my PSP. Plus, the 3001 has a brighter more colorful screen, and 64mb or RAM! The GBA emu I have is optomized for my PSP with more ram. I like to say I have the ultimate PSP Slim!

Comes with:
    • Camouflage PSP-3000 system
    • MGS: Peace Walker game on UMD
    • Voucher for in-game content unlockable early on in the game
    • PlayStation Network downloadable movie voucher -- title to be announced
    • 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
    • Premium carrying case
    I am about to get a 32gb SD card next. All this is possible without Custom Firmware on my PSP becuase I use a demo exploit, thus not voiding your warranty and this is unbrickable.
    Last edited by Anthony817; January 20th, 2011 at 03:10.

There is a full chinese review for this handheld.
    http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-953176-1-1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Nope, recent advances in the PSP/PS3 scene mean that even the PSP Go on latest Firmware can run ISO's now.

I'd be interested in one of these purley because it's got a bigger screen to that of the Go! Plus it's cheaper than buying a preowned PSP from Game...

Peace
    Sketch
    (at the time of this post anyway)

...huh? PSP Gos can only play PSP UMD ISOs via Prometheus or something. They still can't play PSone ISOs.

However, someone is working on a way to get PSone ISOs to play on newer PSPs and the Go, even on 6.20 firmware..

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony817 View Post
    I Just got the MGS Peace Walker "Big Boss" camo PSP 3001 bundle, and just hacked it with the Everybodies Sukuri Japanese Demo Save file exploit. I can do almost everything on it, except for play PS1 games lmao. I have the Promethius ISO loader, but how do I get PS1 games that boot from Promethius ISO Loader?

It is an awesome system. I play GBA games in higher resolution and full speed on my PSP. Plus, the 3001 has a brighter more colorful screen, and 64mb or RAM! The GBA emu I have is optomized for my PSP with more ram. I like to say I have the ultimate PSP Slim!

Comes with:

I am about to get a 32gb SD card next. All this is possible without Custom Firmware on my PSP becuase I use a demo exploit, thus not voiding your warranty and this is unbrickable.
    man I'm jealous... *drools* I about got the PSP MGS Portable Ops bundle, but I passed it up, and now they're not making it anymore

Also, got any sources on a GBA Emulator that can run on newer PSPs? not even gpSP 0.9 will run on it

that being said, if I want to play PSone games on the go, I'd use my actual portable PSone. Two 7.2v RC car batteries from Radio Shack wired in Parallel, a portable DVD player (or some other screen), and take all my disks with me!

..or perhaps my PSP 1001 Phat is fine too, or a decent laptop.

I just really want a portable N64 player. Surely it's do-able by now?

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've seen some customized jobs done by modders that get the N64 portable but nothing commercial yet as far as I know.

Blog Entries

id love to see a portable n64 player, especially one that can be used with my flash cart

OMG what a total waste, PSP is way better than a PS1, plays PS1 games and looks way better. Also wtf is the point in putting a hdmi port on a ps1 even if it is portable, it's like putting an optical audio out on a Commodore 64

Red face Need more specification on Handheld PSONE.

Please if anyone has already buy this item, can you show me some videos how it can play psone games and also for multi psone games disc such as games which has 3 disc.

Well, i have a gp2x wiz but unfortunately, i can play psone game on it but i can only play 1 game at a time because the memory card for psone emulators on gp2x wiz, accept 1 game at a time and also when i play multi games disc such as D, sd gundam ggeneration Zero, i cant remove the isos and insert also isos.

Too bad for gp2x wiz, but it can play others emulators such as Sega genesis, super nes , arcade like mame32, commdore 64, amiga 1200 and so on.

So any suggestions on this Handheld?

It prices is quite suitable compare to psp and pandora handheld.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information