News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...aad40fc61ca924
josebita realize the Beta 3 of " Wii BennuGD "promising tool for compiling games coded Bennu from any platform on Wii. It is used by no cons just like a normal homebrew, I refer you to the tutorial to use (in English).
Bennu language is a language little known in France close to the Fenix . To learn more, go to the French site of the project .
Some I've uploaded binaries I like to call beta 3. Chnage from previous beta include:
* Proper support pour la Wii Balance Board (see here for a usage example). Thanks to the guys from devkitpro for fixing this in 1.8.6 The Latest libogc
* Default sound frequency has-been changed from 32KHz to 48KHz. Had to do it Because newer versions of VLC Refused to resample audio to 32KHz The. Also Many popular Audio Program Seem To handle 48KHz 32KHz sound Much better than ones. Please note That did sound playback OGG Vorbis WAS failing, you are now Encouraged to use MP3 music formats and module INSTEAD.
* Updates from upstream Bennu. I've re-sync'ed Many Things BennuGD from upstream. Please note That this matching to build from SVN revision 146, and Not the current one (190). The Exchange Between this drift version 1.3 Support From The SDL I Added to trunk to gain iOS compatibility and I broke MOST Probably Something So latest IS code not working as expected. I'll fix this soon.
* Bennu Cdn now open websites If The user has installed the (free) internet channel.
* Some bugfixing Other misc.
Hope you enjoy The Changes And The proper balance board support and sorry for Changing the default sound freq. It was just needed.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)