I will be releasing the 2nd game in the Zelda french homebrew trilogy (Zelda - Oni Link Begins) next week. I'm testing the game now and will be releasing it as a beta initially, due to my lack of time to play all of the way through the game. When I've finished testing the game you will know, because it will get a 1.0 version number in the sourceforge site (not available yet).
The reason it's been taking so long is do to other obligations as well as memory leaks in the original code. The PSP's low memory makes these very problematic compared to the Windows version. Thankfully the Dingux peoples port fixed most of the memory bugs, so I am using theirs to locate the memory bugs (though I decided not to use their source code for the port due to numerous system specific changes).