Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Illusion Cheat Device for SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmc3stripe
    it dus work online, and sony are apparently pissed, cause this was the most succesvile onlin game for the psp, apparently they will take legel action against the coders, i read this on QJ.net btw, not my views.
    This does not work either offline or online. It only displays text on screen. This is basically another hello world app. Please check the program before posting it on the front page. Thank you.
    In reply to the quote: Did you even try it? I doubt it.

Doesn't work for crap.

Cant this be deleted please? Thank you.

I've run the eboot, succesfully loaded in memory, Home to exit, boot devhook, load socom umd, and there is no difference What is wrong? My socom umd is the 1st in production so i baugh 2 week it came out

Now Socom FTB will be more ruined than s2 and s3.

Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_psp
    This does not work either offline or online. It only displays text on screen. This is basically another hello world app. Please check the program before posting it on the front page. Thank you.
    In reply to the quote: Did you even try it? I doubt it.
    i red tht on another fourm mate it wasent me who said this and it dus work online and offline just only on certain umds,ones with a samml 5 at the back, mines dusent work but i know ppl on the socom netwprk who had it working last night.

Only PUSSYS would use this online. they already cheat on it already.i will never use a cheat on this game.Only a dumb ass NOOB would use this piece of $#@!(zodiackilla707,on fire team bravo)so if u use this $#@! online bring your cheating asses to the enlisted room @ get smoked like a blunt!Cheaters!

DCEmu Pro

Its very errrr good, but useless if you completed the game haha...online cheating would be bad as well...shame on people that want it lol

Quote Originally Posted by kcc86
    i read on other sites that it does work online, not a very good piece of homebrew, socom WAS probably the best online game on psp. what a shame
    No way Syphon Filter is the best online game and If I ever made a online cheat for syphon filter, it would strictly be private, and just for a bit of fun =P

I don't like gernade whors!

DCEmu Rookie

Default wat

how do u get it to work with firmware 1.5..will this work with firmware launcher cause im lost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information