Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shinobi v0.1 (BETA - First Attempt At Lua)

well apparently it was a lack of communication credit should be givin where it is do....and i know dawd hes a gr8 friend and partner to me and many in the beats of rage scene a DJMNV modder and i know zion he helps my friend pspdemon in alot of games and ive wached him grow and get better and better.....so my point....these are both gr8 contributing members and we are ALL a team.. from zions point of veiw i say....ALWAYS give credit where credit is due....HOWEVER thinking from a modders point of veiw " this actually WAS his FIRST ATTEMT AT MODDING A LUA GAME" and i think that a strong /miscommunication has occured and thats done ....over.... however theres a lesson to be learned that i have had to learn myself before thanks to good ole shadow prophets patient teachings its ALOT of stress being in dawds shues right now trying to maintaing and run multipul sites as well as keep up with his gr8 modding rep....mistakes happen .....besides thats why there an EDIT button....but maybe it could have been clearer that

This was dawds first attempt at MODDING LUA code and GFX keep in mind not everyone can do both.....i cant and you homies KNOW how many mods me and pspdemon have released over here and how much drama has occoured from halo iris to something as simple and BEJEWELD PSP.....lets not add fuel to the " perverbial fire" if your not involvedc...id suggest to just stay that way for dramas sake....lol

that would be cool i could join djmnv mods, only ive only made 1 mod and its of this game lol

well put vetta, such words of wisdom

i love both these guys and i hope that it gets back to the brotherhood of dcemu i 2 have had my " vettas pissed at the scene days" so i can relate...lol....but at the end of the day we all eat sleep and bleed psp to contribute some for fame some just for fun some to learn a new talent like coding....but all in all we have a nice lil brotherhood or sisterhood lol...the point is tommarow is a brand new day with brand new opertunitys we represent the first generation of psp homebrew contributers and i for one love just being part of the amazing teamwork that makes sites like dcemu and djmnv pspupdates pdp3d all the gr8 sites out there are only possible with contributing members we should try to be a possitive role model for our newer future modders and coders to be.....lets try to keep things civil like dawd and zion .......today they both were very mature about things by directly communicating.....thats what its all about....hopefully in the future these communications take place privy to release but live and learn as they say my friends well vetta is going to bed you guys have a good night im pooped and got another big math test at collage.....and those who know vetta know he sucks at math and grammer obviousley....lol....peace out my dchomies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information