Thread: Register on the DCEmu Forums!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Home/News Register on the DCEmu Forums!

DCEmu has been going through some major changes in the last couple of weeks as everyone knows, and one of those changes was a reorganization and update to the forums. They've been changed to fit the new blog style of DCEmu and to reapply a focus on key discussion areas. DCEmu covers a plethora of consoles and interests ranging from homebrew development, emulation and commercial gaming to hardware modification and general community chat.

We know a lot of lurkers are out there, so why not JOIN the discussion and enjoy the new forums?

DCEmu Newbie

Can someone delete my account please? I tried doing it via normal means and I just want the account gone. How it's not been pruned after nearly ten years of inactivity (despite requests to delete the account) is honestly astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    Can someone delete my account please? I tried doing it via normal means and I just xender discord omegle want the account gone. How it's not been pruned after nearly ten years of inactivity (despite requests to delete the account) is honestly astounding.
    DCEmu has been going through some major changes in the last couple of weeks as everyone knows, and one of those changes was a reorganization and update to the forums. They've been changed to fit the new blog style of DCEmu and to reapply a focus on key discussion areas. DCEmu covers a plethora of consoles and interests ranging from homebrew development, emulation and commercial gaming to hardware modification and general community chat.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wailita View Post
    dcemu has been going through some major changes in the last couple of weeks as everyone knows, and one of those changes was a reorganization and update to the forums. They've been changed to fit the new blog style of dcemu and to reapply a focus on key discussion areas. Dcemu covers a plethora of consoles and interests ranging from homebrew development, emulation and commercial gaming to hardware modification and general community chat.
    cool

DCEmu Newbie

Nice post.

Thread Information