News via http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?na...ticle&sid=2738

modrobert writes: "Back in November 2010 Graf_chokolo made his Hypervisor Reverse Engineering wiki page public over at ps3wiki.lan.st (old EurAsia news post here). Since then Graf_chokolo has updated the page on daily basis which has slowly grown into a wealth of PS3 hacking knowledge. He has also created several new wiki pages you can follow by checking the recent changes over at ps3wiki.lan.st. Today I read xorloser has disabled the comments in his blog to 'prevent people from posting anything contentious', in effect blocking himself (alter ego Graf_chokolo). After that the guys over at Dukio gratiously provided a blog for Graf_chokolo which he will use for comments but continue the documentation work from his hacking efforts over at ps3wiki.lan.st. I hope this clears things up, there seems to be some confusion out there. You can also find the Hypervisor Reverse Engineering wiki page mirrored here at EurAsia among other interesting PS3 related pages, in case Sony the giant crab gets any ideas (thanks goes to garyopa over at psx-scene.com for making me visualize Sony the proper way in my mind)."