Thread: Searching for a PSP emulator on PC win7 x64 that actually works ?

DCEmu Newbie

Angry Searching for a PSP emulator on PC win7 x64 that actually works ?

Does such a thing exist ??? I've tried like 6 or 7 diffenrent emulators now and NONE seems to work... I'm wondering if it's something like: i'm missing a bios or something like that cauz... Well, I don't know anymore... I got 4 roms to try them on (4 iso) And right now I got PCSP V0.3.0 and also I still got JPCSP 0.3 win (rev1105) but well I can't making them work and there's of course no simple explanation of what to do.

So can anyone help please ?

Thanks,

Megaverse

Blog Entries

Nobody here will help you.

Firstly, you've mentioned ROM's and ISO's... A big nono for the rules.

Why don't you just purchase a PSP?

DCEmu Newbie

Wow Well this is a fairly immature reaction ??? I really wasn't expecting this from A PSP HACKING section or the forum ..??? I didn't ask for a rom i'm aware that all the forums never accept these request I just ask for a working emulator that would worked with ISOs instead of the other formats that exist witch I don't know anything about ...I had to mention it ?

And I'll never buy a psp for the very simple reason that i don't want to be at 2 inches of my screen so see something because of my poor sight and my hands are probably bigger than your head so that's another major reason to play them on my 22" screen instead. some poeple have personal reasons so it shouldn't be up to you to judge. So can you help or not ? Did I come here to get ridicule and/or turned away for (not even technical reasons ?).

If your affraid of the others reaction you can always reply in private you know ? who ever you are (thanks though for taking the time to respond since no one else seems to even care).
    Last edited by Megaverse; February 20th, 2011 at 15:15.

I agree with megaverse. afaik the ROMs/ISOs thing covers CONSOLES, not PCs. He also didn't ask for ROMs and ISOs. Not to mention wraggster posts updates on JPCSP (which as of this post is on rev 1994), so what's the big deal here?

as for not buying a PSP for the reason the OP mentioned, doesn't the latest firmware + PSP 200x or higher support TV out for the games also? Or does that have to be enabled through HEN/CFW? also, I too have big hands, and I can operate my 3001 (hell even my phat) just fine.
    Last edited by adventure_of_link; February 21st, 2011 at 03:32.

DCEmu Newbie

I always strayed away from psp emulators cuz they were always buggy, even if u have a very ppwerful processor graphics card, etc, i guess you could get a copy of all the flashes from a psp I recommend a psp 2000 flash tht can beflashed, meaning a dump of a psp 2000 that is capable of being modded, or even better the flash of a 5.00m33-6 psp 2000, the only thing is idk how you could utilize it because i nevr had experience with psp emulators its worth a shot tho consider it your "bios"

DCEmu Newbie

well the JPCSP version that aventure_of_link recommended works fine for the only game i got, thanks the job is done. though I can't really enlarge the image too much since the resolution takes a hard hit and it's kind of blury afterward (it's perfectly normal but since i have a poor vision it just doesn't help so i'm back to square one hahahaha.)

I guess then that PSP is not for me and that's about it. sad though because there are alot of unique titles in there that i would of liked to try since i'm such a big fan of RPGs...ohh well, life goes on and they will surely find another way to create a useless need.

Well thanks for your help guys,

Sincerely,

Megaverse

Thread Information