Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: PSP: CPS2PSP beta 2 With Palette Fixes Released

OK, I got most of my games to work by adding either a,e,j,jr1,u to the end of the rom name...the blank space that I've added to the example is where the corresponding added letter should go. If you open up with notepad or wordpad, the file included with the emulator, called "zipname.dat" you will see what I mean.

Example: mvsc_.zip

Everything works properly this way, and it seems I no longer need two versions of some games that did before to be able to run them.

I do have two questions though...

-How the Fluck do I get Marvel Superheroes to run? It's the game I've been wanting to play all along, and it just doesn't work...renamed and all...even with the cache zip, like the rest of the roms...It works in my PC emulator fine, though.

-How to get Super Street Fighter II Turbo to start? It won't even allow itself to convert...HUH?! Yep, you heard me right....and I already tried all the names for it, too...It also works like a charm on my PC emulator.

Can somebody shed some light on this?

Lightbulb Ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz
    OK, I got most of my games to work by adding either a,e,j,jr1,u to the end of the rom name...the blank space that I've added to the example is where the corresponding added letter should go. If you open up with notepad or wordpad, the file included with the emulator, called "zipname.dat" you will see what I mean.

Example: mvsc_.zip

Everything works properly this way, and it seems I no longer need two versions of some games that did before to be able to run them.

I do have two questions though...

-How the Fluck do I get Marvel Superheroes to run? It's the game I've been wanting to play all along, and it just doesn't work...renamed and all...even with the cache zip, like the rest of the roms...It works in my PC emulator fine, though.

-How to get Super Street Fighter II Turbo to start? It won't even allow itself to convert...HUH?! Yep, you heard me right....and I already tried all the names for it, too...It also works like a charm on my PC emulator.

Can somebody shed some light on this?
    Since you got the whole renaming thing down, I can move on to the important stuff.

- For Marvel Super Heroes I used the Euro rom and the US rom.
    Marvel Super Heroes (Euro 951024)
    Marvel Super Heroes (US 951024)

- When trying to convert Super Street Fighter II Turbo, you'll need your Super Street Fighter II rom in the same folder if I'm not mistaking.

I hope that helps you out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information