Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passcard and GBA Movie Player for NDS Lite

Default Passcard and GBA Movie Player for NDS Lite

Hi everyone... I'm a brand new NDS scene...I just bought NDS Lite, Passcard and GBA Movie Player SD version. When I turn on my DS came up with warning health and safety then The perfect flash card boot-up solution PASSCARD For NDSL & IDS Warning................It did't came up with WELCOME word. I've tried to press any button but didn't do anything. Then I tried rebooting the DS many times but nothing came up. I really don't know what to do, so can anyone please tell me what to do???

Is the DS brand new? Is it an M3 Movie player or just the GBA Movie Player? And have you updated the software on the card?

Those are the only things I can think of that might cause the problem.

Ihate to say you choold have bought a supercard. But it sounds like you dont have the most current software

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Ihate to say you choold have bought a supercard. But it sounds like you dont have the most current software
    Wow, Acid, you swear by the supercard huh? Is it a sd or cf? And if it is cf...how much room do you have? I have a M3 SD and love the thing....2GB stick in there and it is great!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    Wow, Acid, you swear by the supercard huh? Is it a sd or cf? And if it is cf...how much room do you have? I have a M3 SD and love the thing....2GB stick in there and it is great!
    I dont realy swear as more of talk from experience. My first card M3 then G6 and latest SUPER CARD LITE
    It is the easyest of the 3 big names to use. It has a bunch of emulators already in it. Its the fastes to read real time and regular save. It supports mostly everything out with just a little patch that takes 1sec. And i have a 2gb Mirco SD tf

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    I dont realy swear as more of talk from experience. My first card M3 then G6 and latest SUPER CARD LITE
    It is the easyest of the 3 big names to use. It has a bunch of emulators already in it. Its the fastes to read real time and regular save. It supports mostly everything out with just a little patch that takes 1sec. And i have a 2gb Mirco SD tf
    I'd try it...but man have I spent way too much money on the ds. M3 is really easy to use so I am digging it. Maybe down the line I will have to try the supercards.

Well like i said i have tryied them all and will keep buying the new ones yet this one is easyer then the m3

Yes, clarifying if you have the GBAMP SD or M3 SD would help (although on the M3 it clearly says "GBA Movie Player" ) if you have an GBAMP SD, your screwed basically....

I've got GBAMP SD...but now I've bought 4G G6 lite...what should I do to make nds roms playable?I have no problem with GBA roms.

I have a brand new DS Lite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information