Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion On 9/11-The Fifth Anniversary This Year

Default Your Opinion On 9/11-The Fifth Anniversary This Year

Well, it's been 5 years since that fateful day. Where the twin towers once stood, now only memories of tragedy and death remain. Plans for building a new tower in their place are underway. What are your opinions on 9/11? Feel free to express your feelings, but keep in mind the rules of this forum.
    I'll start off with saying that 9/11 is a really hard day for me, mainly because it is my birthday. It's tough to try and celebrate when you are constantly surrounded by news of terror and governmental plots and death and war and all that. Well, what do you think?

It is sad. And very confusing for the fact that what we have done for there country is help. And this is how we get repaid. I also wish our country would realise that some people dont want help and stop sacrefising our people.

stupid terrorists

I don't like how they are showing the news tapes on CNN. Who would want to re-live that?

Quote Originally Posted by Faith
    I don't like how they are showing the news tapes on CNN. Who would want to re-live that?
    not me, but there are still some very amazing survivor stories that are interesting to hear about

I can still remeber back to that day exactly. Luckily I dont think that somthing like that could happen again because we would know to shoot down the plane now.

DCEmu Newbie

I remember 9/11 because i was flying back from Benidorm to newcastle, england. No one mentioned anything about what had happened at first but i remmeber the airport being strange more security than normal for 1 thing, then when we finaly got on the plane we were told that all the lights had to be out and all the shutters on the plane had to stay closed. That was a bit scary dont like flying to start with but when ur flying in the dark apart from the walkway lights on and the shutters down its a bit worse. Then i remember a old lady talking to a cabin crew member asking if it was true about the plane hitting one of the Trade centers. Thats one reason I wont forget 9/11.

All those people killed and for what a bunch of idiots. Not much you can realy say about something like that, apart from send out love and thoughts to the people who were in the planes and in the towers and the family they left behind.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX
    great point
    i hate remembering what happend on 9/11

omg.... you people that say terrorists did this need to realize something
    they didnt do it
    video google "Loose Change"
    watch the movie that is 1 hr and 22 mins long
    it tells you the truth, and shows the proof

and to you that think this can't happen again
    it will
    next time the government sees an oppurtunity to make as much money as they did 5 yrs ago, they're going to do it

and how can we fight back? we cant, its like trying to fight the battle arena
    fight the government in court? ha! i laugh
    the government is the court

I have heard of the proof, before. They said that when the twin towers fell, it looked more like an implosion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information