News via http://ps3.gx-mod.com/modules/news/a...p?storyid=2707
Squarepusher proposes a new version of his port of Snes9x (SNES emulator) PS3 (FW 1.92 + / FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55).
New / fixed:
- Significant performance optimizations and reduced lag.
- You can now use shaders 2 simultaneously. This is called 'Custom Scaling / Dual Shader'. A scaling factor (1 to 4X) can be specified. Interesting graphical effects can be activated by combining shaders.
- The presets for shaders can be added. These configuration files automatically setting the settings for the 'Shader 1', 'Shader 2', 'Hardware
Filtering Shader 1 ',' Hardware Filtering Shader 2 ',' Scaling Factor 'and' overscan '. You can also create your own presets. These are text files stored in USRDIR / presets.
- The remotes can now be configured individually. You can also configure specific controls to a controller connected to a specific port of the console.
- Integration of cheats is now less buggy with the new control scheme. L2 + Analog Stick Right Stock - Low still allows the integration of codes with the OSK, but it will not make integrating a generic label (just the cheat code itself as a label) until you rename this label through action 'Input Cheatlabel'. The new control scheme manages meanwhile cheats via 'L2 + R2 + Right Analog Stick - Down'. Of course you can reconfigure this combination you wish.
- Fixed games such as interlaced Rise Of The Robots that induced glitches in previous versions.
- Added a set of homebrew SNES Themaister.
- Added some changes shaders and new filters - HQ4x, 4xBR - through Jacaraca.
PS3 snes9x 4.4.8
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)