News via AEP
PCSX2-ValDanX 0.1 r21
This version uses a more aggressive changes to the code, which can lead to instability of emulation. All changes were written from scratch, without using previous versions (only exception was the Boot Manager). Served as the basis of the source code PCSX2 r4491.
1. Rewrote legacy code IsoFS.
2. Now, when you find broken block in the iso, it will automatically be skipped.
3. MTGS stream is divided into 2 parts. (TEST)
4. Disabled emulation speed drive PS2, now uses the maximum possible speed of the drive.
1. Created multithreaded processing of images, the number of threads depends on the number of cores in the CPU. (TEST)
2. Fixed errors when changing places columns.
3. Bugs fixed add / remove columns.
4. Improved display of unit dumps the list.
5. Cleaned up code.
1. Fixed bug record flag "toIPU" in DMAC, which caused it to hang a large value IPU0.
1. Bugs fixed record 128-bit value.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)