Thread: Killzone: Liberations Details Annoucned

Blog Entries

psp Killzone: Liberations Details Annoucned

Via Kotaku

Sony just sent word that Killzone: Liberation will be hitting the Playstation Portable on Halloween. The PSP sequel to the PS2 shooter, has gotten a major redesign for the portable. This time around the game looks more like an isometric tactical shooter with a third-person view and seems to emphasize the tactical side of things.

The game will feature some neat new features as well including the ability to issue commands to an AI player through a Tactical Command System, an assortment of six-player Ad-Hoc multiplayer modes and support for downloading content from the official website.

Gaming Target reports that shortly after the game launches gamers will be able to download Infrastructure support and two new mulitplayer maps.

This sounds like a game worth checking out. It's good to see Sony totally overhauling a popular franchise instead of just making a straight port for the PSP.

DCEmu Regular

Downloaded content is cool, but the question is, will people be playing this game long enough to still be interested in it when new content comes down the pipe? And will that content really change the game, or just be a few new maps?

Wipeout was an ok game, and it's downloadable content was cool, but the game didn't keep my interest past a few weeks. I never got around to downloading any of the tracks or vehicles they offered.

You know, if they would let people make their own Mods, THEN the content might be interesting enough to warrant interest!

Then again, with all of these Free 3D engines for the PSP, maybe somebody will just design a nice RPG/Tactical-Shooter building kit with a Top-Down view, and we can make our own games like this.

very interesting..

this game looks good

It looks awesome

I hope its good. I'll definently get it!

Thread Information