ThemeShooterTk 0.08 released by HoKaze
ThemeShooterTk is a cross-platform, Python based clone of ThemeShooter made by HoKaze.
It can be run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and most modern Unix-like operating systems so long as the following requirements are met:
What started off as a quick and dirty clone of the original ThemeShooter has since grown and whilst it may be behind the original and ThemeShooterX, it should hopefully suffice for some basic "themeshots." I do intend on continuing to add to it on the rare occasion I have time. Please check the enclosed readme file for further information, bugs and what to look for in the future.
- Python 2.x (Python 2.6 and 2.7 should work fine)
- Tkinter (should come with python)
- Python Imaging Library, PIL (Tends to be included with python)
- PIL: ImageTk Module (on Linux this tends to be kept separate, look for the "python-imaging-tk" package)
As of version 0.08:
- Dummy text (with alpha)
- Theme previews
- Screenshot generation
- Replaces missing images (apart from the background) with images from Classic theme, Dark Water v2 theme OR a custom theme of your choice
- Random bubble placement on both preview and screenshots
- Beginnings of an application database of sorts (possibly expanded later)
- Basic configuration file support for program settings (will be expanded later)
- Simple console output option, for debugging and rough speed checks
- Cross-platform! (Windows-specific bugs fixed)
- Less ugly buttons!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)