News via http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applic...11-update.html
Homebrew coder Kinow has released a new version of PsPixel, a nice lil' app that allows you to create your own pixel art directly from your PSP.
This Homebrew permit you to make your own pixel art on your PSP.
You can :
- Select your language, french or english
- Change the color, with the selection of the RGB (red, green, blue)
- Save a second color, so you can switch between these two colors quickly
- Look at a "Color page", you have the most used colors with the RGB
- Change a color with another in your pixel art, the color which will change is the "Second color" and the color which will be print is the "First color"
- Save your file in picture/pspixel v2.0 in .png, the directory will be created, you can save as many files as you want. You can save it with pixels 1/1 or 4/4, if you select 1/1, you have to wait 10 second, because the pixture need time to get the good size (see screenshots for more details)
- Select a file to load in picture/pspixel v2.0 (only if it's a .png or .jpg), preview the picture before load it
- Change the size of your "pen", 8/8 or 4/4
- Copy a color in the screen, it will be your new "Second color"
With the latest update, the dev has added a "new splashscreen and one problem fixed."
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)