News via http://mobiles.gx-mod.com/modules/ne...p?storyid=9583

The Japanese developer neur0ner now known to all, is back with a new revision of its Standing 6.38 CFW for PSP 1000 and 2000 (No. 8C). The M33 driver and a new driver named EO were added in this release to further improve the compatibility of the firmware.

News / Corrections:
- Added iso M33 driver.
- Adding a new driver ISO OE.
- Fix for launching the update from CFW PRO-B4 (already corrected in the old version).

Installation:

1) For those who are already in ME CFW 6.38, you just copy the UPDATE folder in the downloaded folder PSP / GAME / and run it from the games menu, press X to install and restart.

2) Those who are on another CFW or HEN, follow this method to install the 6.38 revision 2 ME:

1 - Download the 6.38 OFW and CFW6.38 ME 2
2 - Rename the EBOOT of the OFW 6.38 into 638.pbp.
3 - Put the renamed file in the folder 638.pbp UPDATE ME CFW 6.38 Revision 2.
4 - Copy the UPDATE folder (which contains the EBOOT of the OFW and 6.38 ME 6.38 renamed) on your memory card to: ms0: / PSP / GAME /
5 - If you are not standing CFW (GEN or M33), start your HEN 6.20/6.35.
6 - Now run the UPDATE CFW 6.38 ME and follow the instructions exactly.
7 - At the end, once the 6.38 Update is complete, restart the PSP twice to see the CFW enabled (just the first time).

NB:

- Some permanent CFW, you may be faced with the refusal of the PSP Update (Error: PSP firmware 9.99 is already no longer need a SHIFT .... etc.). To solve this problem, we can use the update CFW GEN D3 but to go to the OFW 5.50, you go beyond the official firmware 6.20, it installs NT 6.20 HEN then you can follow the second-mentioned installation procedure above.
- There is another solution to this problem is to use a version.txt a version lower than 6.38 to distort history information of the PSP, which lets the SHIFT.

Download Here