Thread: How to stop sync iPad 2 to my Macbook

DCEmu Newbie

Question How to stop sync iPad 2 to my Macbook

My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and then simply says that the sync is finished without doing any thing at all. I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes.

DCEmu Newbie

Try restarting your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.
    Know more about how to sync iPad 2 contents to Macbook, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your iPad 2 to your Mac.
    Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!
    Last edited by yiyi001; May 2nd, 2011 at 11:23.

DCEmu Newbie
    Blog Entries

Log-in in to your iTunes account on your new Mac and then sync as normal. You'll be asked if you want to copy stuff from your iPad to Mac (which you probably want to do) and then you should be able to continue as normal. Remember to authorize your new Mac with your iTunes account as well.

DCEmu Newbie

Pls make sure if you are using the latest version of itunes, if not, you should go to apple’s to download a new version and it may fix the problem. You can also ask for help on their support forum. Or… google your question how to transfer or sync ipad to mac and you will find useful info.

Thread Information