Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iR Shell 2.2 Final

Blog Entries

psp iR Shell 2.2 Final

AHman has released the Final Version of his amazing shell for the PSP, heres the news

iR Shell 2.2 Final is released. The is the final release of iR Shell and thank you for everyone's support. I hope all of you enjoy using iR Shell as much as I enjoyed developing it. Goodbye!

Heres the full release info

Version 2.2 Final Updates:
    ==========================
    New Features:
    1. The Homebrew directory can be customized under iR Configurator. You can change it from original /PSP/GAME to anything you like. Pls note if you relocate the homebrew directory, XMB won't be able to launch them.
    2. You can now organize your homebrews into various sub-folders, such as:
    Emulators
    Games
    General Utilities
    WiFi Applications
    This will help to organize your homebrews and make it easier to locate a specific one easier. It also helps to speed up the APP view. The sub-folder must be in the syntax of "$name$". The 2 dollar signs are used to signify this is a folder which contains various homebrews.
    3. The File Manipulation has been updated for the APP view, so that you can create, rename, delete directories as usual. Pls note when you create directory under APP view, you don't need to put dollar signs and the system will add them automatically.
    4. A new PMP Mod AVC 1.02M plugin by Magelo is included. In order to avoid conflicts with the original PMP Mod 2.02. This new AVC plugin will use extension name "AVC" which means you'll have to rename your pmp avc files to name.avc. The original PMP movie files will still be name.pmp.
    5. A new beautiful skin "Vista Clarity" by PSPHax0r9.

Bug Fixes:
    - Fix a bug which cause the inability to launch a 1.5 UMD game from iR Shell.
    - There was a bug in the previous public release which caused "hide splash screen" under iR Configurator not working. It's now fixed.
    - A log file "debug.txt" in the root directory has been accidentally left in the previous public release. You can manually remove it.

Special Thanks:
    Finally, I would like to thank you for all your support, especially those that has actively contributed to the project, like AnonymousTipster for his Zip & Rar plugins and redesigned the iR Shell website. Various beta testers for their valuable suggestions and stress testing to make iR Shell as stable as it is now. StoneCut being my favroite and professional tester. His test reports are really impressive and well written. Sometimes it makes me wonder whether he spends more time in writing the reports than the time I spend in development. StoneCut is also very dedicated in helping moderate the forum and help out newbies. Torpie13 for his generous donation for the www.irshell.com domain and free T3 hosting service. All those talented graphics artists, including Triable, Skydew, Terdinglage, Numeror, PSPHax0r9 and other skin makers for giving iR Shell a face lift from the original dull looking interface. And also different plugin makers and their original authors to make full use of the iR Shell plugin system. Their contributions are highly appreciated.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

hehe, excellent...

Great that it is final, no longer need to update 30 ppl's psps

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StealthCP
    hehe, excellent...

Great that it is final, no longer need to update 30 ppl's psps
    ya same goes for me. all my friends are like computer illiterate but they like the nifty little aplications so i have to update ever single one so anoying.

DCEmu Newbie

aww cool does this work with the new tiff exploit for 2.6?? if not can u make one that will work?

Great work very nice

Default sweet

vary cool i will try it once i get a new psp (mine got stolen)

Default check gamaestop

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorgamerxxx
    vary cool i will try it once i get a new psp (mine got stolen)
    they usually sell old used ones that you can downgrade, also this ir shell is the best and only shell worth using, good job ahman

Blog Entries

this is and add-on and doesnt touch your flash memory right???

cant believe its now stopped tho.... its been a really great app from the begining and i have followed its progression to this point. I am sad that there is going to be no more development on this.

This and devhook are the 2 single best apps for the psp atm, no question.

hallsguitar that is correct.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information