News via http://mobiles.gx-mod.com/modules/ne...p?storyid=9596
A developer on behalf of some1 has just completed a feat flawless launching this morning signed a homebrew to do the downgrade on the PSP with firmware 6.38.
He launched his feat on the occasion of his participation in the "PSP Genesis Competition" forum wololo.
To perform the downgrade, people with PSP 6.37 OFW must pass official firmware 6.38.
The downgrade of some1 is a port of Davee 6.35/6.31 downgrader for the 6.38 official firmware, it allows the passage OFW 6.20 In order to use a HEN or CFW 6.20.
Regarding compatibility, some1 says his homebrew signed works well with:
- All PSP FAT 100X.
- All PSP Slim 200X.
- All PSP GB
- The PSP 300X are not all compatible, the exception is made for the PSP 300X motherboard with 7G and 9G recognizable by their date code (0A, 0B, 0C, 0D).
These models are problematic because they readily come with firmware 6.3 + so do not support a firmware below.
Good news, the author notes that although they do not support the downgrade to official firmware 6.20, it will do its best to allow the downgrade to 6.35 official firmware which allows the use of CFW 6.35 PRO B5.
Before you begin, the downgrade is risky, so be aware of what you will do, yet it nya recorded no case of brick with this downgrade.
Certain measures can prevent problems, memory card of good quality, well-charged battery and especially leave the charger connected to the console to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- If you are still OFW 6.37, 6.38 OFW switch to using those prior firmwares.
- Once the PSP OFW 6.38, 6.38 remove this update on your PSP.
- Place the update 6.20 OFW on your PSP
- Then put the folder containing the eboot 638 downgrader. PBP in the folder PSP / GAME / MS memory card or internal memory of the PSP Go
- Start the homebrew from the XMB signed (tab game) and follow the instructions.
- In a few seconds the PSP will reboot to update the official firmware 6.20, just follow.
- Then the PSP will reboot and you'll get a BSOD (blue screen of death)! do not panic, just click on the circle button.
- The PSP will reboot and you will have the opportunity to redo the console settings: language, time, date ... etc.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)