Well its been a busy few days since Martin upgraded not only the server but upgraded the forum to the latest version of Vbulletin and installed many new security features, hopefully this will stop the hacking that has done damage to the name of DCEmu.

The last few days i have been posting like crazy and now we are back up to date and what a month it has been, if you follow the PSP, DS and Wii scenes you have seen so many new releases, infact i havent seen so much activity in a long time and some genuine great releases, the weeks away has really renewed my passion for homebrew.

One thing i am going to do is bring back the old sites for archive purposes so that releases especially older ones can be found easy, there are thousands of pages on those sites that form a major history of the site and whilst the new CMS is great theres a need to be able to relive those releases, that is my next task and an ongoing one until they are all online.

Over the last 4 days i have posted literally hundreds of news items and a couple of hundred Homebrew releases, so if you havent yet then check the forums to catch up on releases you may not have seen before.

The Homebrew scene seems to be coming out of a dark period where homebrew was just linked to piracy and its good to remember that Homebrew is and never wil be the same as piracy.

Long Live DCEmu and The Homebrew Scene,

thanks for your time

wraggster